im in constant contact via text??????
      Warrior L96
      TM FULL STOCK M4 s-system
      A&K M249 para
      WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Trade feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7927

Comment

Re: DHL delivering......

hummm can you or have you get hold of a copy of the reciept to get numbers

Comment

uh ohhhhh, that has to be mean its been scanned and held

Comment

well if that the case they should have traced the address's and been in contact with yourself

Comment

theres still no problem, contact them if they get the police involved because they have scanned the parcel show your registered and youll get it back, if your not registered keep your mouth shut and accept the loss or the concquences.
              as said previously they will make no effort to contact you if its siezed they will wait for you to claim it
              m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theres still no problem, contact them if they get the police involved because they have scanned the parcel show your registered and youll get it back, if your not registered keep your mouth shut and accept the loss or the concquences.
                as said previously they will make no effort to contact you if its siezed they will wait for you to claim it
                i have no problems with anything like that. but getting a little P off, its not as though i can go to depot and sort it..its 160 miles away...lol
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 April, 2009, 16:46. Reason: language
                Warrior L96
                A&K M249 para
                WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Comment

yeah and if you haven got the trackin number you cant just call em up and inqure

Comment

got the number now, it was just sent to me wrong, bit heathrow is'nt just a nip roung the corner... its 160 bloody miles away
                    Warrior L96
                    A&K M249 para
                    WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Comment

im not on bout goin down there mate . just call em up and ask em bout the order

Comment

yea i'll gonna have to, i sent an email as they're 'closed' but dont think they'll tell me that way if they have seized it??????
                        Warrior L96
                        A&K M249 para
                        WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Comment

I still think you should kick up a fuss, after all a RIF is not legally a firearm and their site mentions only firearms and not imitation firearms. A RIF can be classed either as a toy, or as sporting goods.

I cannot see anything in their published terms and conditions that say they shouldn't handle it, so they should complete the delivery.
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought that also, the guy put ''outdoor recreational goods'' on the DHL info sticker thing they put on the package, although dont think this matters too much...
                            Warrior L96
                            A&K M249 para
                            WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Comment

all in mate id call up see what the hold up is . and if not happy with explination tell them once in all wat it is inside rif not real steel

Comment

And point out that if you have to travel to them, to collect something that their site says they will carry, you will take them to small claims for your costs and time.

Inland revenue allows a mileage claim of 40p per mile, so you'd get that through the court easily and the thought of a bill for £128 for travelling costs and a days lost wages should motivate them.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SGTSNIPER Find out more about SGTSNIPER
                                Working...
                                X