Recommendations for a 1911 desert warrior or similar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recommendations for a 1911 desert warrior or similar

Maybe, I know he used green in his 5-7, etc. Would likely explain it.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Take off the nasty rail it'll fit in a serpa just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
        Fair enough, I just remember seeing a Khanseb video of a Series 70 and he said it struggled to empty a mag from a full charge, must have been a one off.
        Must have been. On Ultra I have yet to have any of my Series 70s not empty a mag unless they are either dirty inside or I spam the trigger at full speed.

Originally posted by HuntR View Post
        Pretty sure he uses 134a in them not green gas
        You do know that means you are more likely to get more shots from a magazine as less gas is directed at a lower pressure. Unless it was down in the single figures 134a/144a would give you more shots per fill on average just at a much weaker kick.

Originally posted by xrayhead View Post
        Guy's can you let me know what holsters you are using, If I cant carry it properly I'll have to stick to my Glock's but really fancy a change with something a bit different and the TM's look really nice!![/IMG]
        As I have said elsewhere you are out of luck really, the best you are going to get is either modding a holster for a 1911 with a rail (risky and costly if it goes wrong) or using a more generic cloth type one and not going plastic. It is a specific TM design that they made and not based off a real firearm so parts will be limited. However it is still a nice gun and to dismiss it simply because you can't get a (frankly) mediocre holster for it seems a bit odd.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I've got a TM 1911 with metal kit on and fully upgraded. Well worth it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xrayhead Find out more about xrayhead
          Working...
          X