bunker 51 in london

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bunker 51 in london

anyone played there? looks pretty good from the pictures but its reasonably new so finding it hard to get information about it.

cheers
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: bunker 51 in london

Thats the one near o2 Arena right? I've not been there but from what I seen in pics onthe sites web page it seems to have alot there
    So be it, threaten no more! To secure peace is, to prepare for war!

Comment

yeah its in greenwich. looks pretty good was seeing if anyone has played there
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Im going to try and get on a game there soon, i believe its run by a few different people but i could be wrong.

Comment

yeah I know wolf and Firefight combat simulations both run games there

Comment

I'm gonna plan a plunderage of this site soon - nearly went to the last game, but had something else on.... and I don't have a full-face hah - can't stand 'em.

(On a side note - Caffin999, what part of Beckenham you in? hah)

Comment

park langley mate I'll be paying it a visit as soon as my uni exams have finished

Comment

bunker 51 is fire combat simulation This is their new site as they closed their old site down lewisham
                I will shoot you all.

Comment

I havent got time to go there but few of my friends been there and its alrite,not so bad. Also wolf site is very dirty and stink of painball )
                  I will shoot you all.

Comment

Ah fair enough, i'm Elmers End area hah

Anyway yeah, that's their other site near london dungeon - Been there once, didn't like it, not going again.

But yeah, FCS co-runs this along with wolf - I can imagine FCS's games will be epic if their games at Lewisham are anything to go by.... I miss that site.

Comment

was that the site which was a ware house with cctv in all the rooms and lites you cud controle? if so it was bloody ace me and cuple of mates whent there just before it shut and had a ace time.

Comment

FCS old site in lewisham was a building consisted with 3 floors,I love FCS cause they offer tactical training and it is fun sadly not much people come to this site,most of the time I came there,only 7 or 8 people out of all day )However I would love to try bunker 51
                        I will shoot you all.

Comment

I went to a few of their walk-ons and a pistol training night - seriously awesome stuff! :D

Comment

I heard pistol training was gud there but it is costly so I only go skirmish there I may hav seen you there before
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 April, 2010, 08:59. Reason: text
                            I will shoot you all.

Comment

i used to go to fcs when they had electrowerkz! that site was awesome! if this site is close to that it will be good. once i finish exams intervention we'll have to arrange a beckenham/bromley raid to fcs

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
                              Working...
                              X