• Show
Clear All

• god84
    replied
    Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

Originally posted by Blindlemonjeff View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]94513[/ATTACH]
    wth mask is that???

is it a mortal kombat lower fused with a random upper?

Also

@cacklinghawk, love the loadout but you must be infuriating to play against lol, in terms of feeling your hits mate. Do you get hit much? lol... but yeah WHAT A LOOK! good job!

Leave a comment:

• Saltyyy
    replied

Did a weekender event with this beauty of a gun!

senny2.jpg
    Senny.jpg

Not as tired as I thought I would be, people do keep their heads down when the rounds are going down range though!

Leave a comment:

• lethaldave
    replied

Originally posted by tomson2912882 View Post
    Myself at ****** ***** Woodland: Vietnam 2013. - taken by the American photographer just as our 4 man 'SF' team stormed in from the rear and retook a base that the American's had recently over run. The confusion and surprise was excellent! :D - running my LCT AKM

i seen the video on youtube, was epic all them whistles and flags waving as you charged, you slautered them yanks lol

Leave a comment:

• helpimonfire
    replied

Mincing about a bit...

We had far too much doing this...

He got one shot off... But received 2 in the chest and 1 in the leg for his troubles...

All photos courtesy of Blackwatch (on here), game was at Danger Close Airsoft run by Grounded_Pilot.

:D

Leave a comment:

• tomson2912882
    replied

Myself at ****** ***** Woodland: Vietnam 2013. - taken by the American photographer just as our 4 man 'SF' team stormed in from the rear and retook a base that the American's had recently over run. The confusion and surprise was excellent! :D - running my LCT AKM

Leave a comment:

• Trouble
    replied

DLmeface.jpg

Leave a comment:

• eyley
    replied

Me at a FaO Wrexham's recent weekender. Wobbly pics are stills taken from a video of our patrol / contact

This isn't me but my mate - who got to play with a mortar for his Birthday.

Leave a comment:

• GiantKiwi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Withard
    replied

And to join you DJ

Leave a comment:

• dj2l8b
    replied

Some pics from a private Milsim game we did in North Wales

Leave a comment:

• Khaotix
    replied

This is me at Phoenix Airsoft in Mansfield on a hot 30 degrees summer day, enjoying the woodland environment with my new G&G UMG. Got some sweet, sweet kills that day!

me3.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Blackheart
    replied

Taken at red1airsoft school site in watford on Sunday 28/7/13. Was my first time with my TM Scar H recoil.
    In the first pic me and the other player went back to back and held off about 15 people for about 2 minutes. Was very intense and I must admit I got a bit lucky too.

This pic believe it or not WAS NOT in the safe zone. We managed to pose for a pic whilst holding a room from front and rear attacks lol. Always time for looking good lol

Leave a comment:

• heroshark
    replied

Me at MA7

Leave a comment:

• RiflemanLizard
    replied

Getting cammed up and people were asking for photos before we left the safe zone. I'm the tall guy on the left. The other fella is a good friend of mine who served in the marines.

We spent a good 3 hours moving through the thick woods, only spotted once by our own team when we had to scurry over a road gap. Every other sighting was post-contact when we had to relocate, to stop the dead guys simply re-spawning and then coming back to get us with grenades and random full auto fire. It didn't stop them trying though.

I much prefer capes to full suits because they work much better in the prone position and allow more liberal movement, especially on the sprint.
    I stitched some AK/SVD mag and grenade pockets into the inside ghillie lining, to save me having to wear anything else and to keep it light and mobile. The shemagh and shooting glasses combo didn't help with the steam-up. I should really make the switch over to mesh goggles.
    I had a lot of fun yesterday, despite the typical alpha-airsofting of the site's bigger boys.

Leave a comment:

• seanycozzie24v
    replied

from yesterdays game very good day! except for my tappet plate snapping in my m4

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
Working...
X