• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

Comment

Me playing at SWAT on Sunday 27th, photo courtesy of Nutz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steve34 View Post
        Where is the dude in blacks eye protection?
        This was taken literally seconds after the event was finished, so we was allowed to start removing our eye protection, plus the safety catches were on, and we did remove the mags once the pic was taken, and no harm done, plus there was only just enough juice left in the camera batteries for the pic, so we had to rush it before it went dead.
        Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Small note for the Mods and Admins, if this counts as a double post, I do apologise in advance.

Had time to lift my face mask for a quick photo and a smile :-) :

And an action shot :-P (minus the face mask) :

Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

From Last weekend.

"For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Brilliant! Do you have any more pics or a kit list?
              KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Me at a recent private game with a group of friends. Was a fantastic day with some great game play!

Comment

Originally posted by SicklyPilot View Post
                  Brilliant! Do you have any more pics or a kit list?
                  The black and white is doing quite a good job of covering for the budget ww2 Para loadout, but it works for now. I'm building towards a Heer kit at the moment and will revisit the Para later in the year and throw some proper money at it.

AGM Sten Mk2 with a sten sling and a Maruzen P38.
                  1950's Belgian para smock as a stand in for the denison (Borrowed from a very kind chap)
                  1942 issue P37 webbing, 2x Ammo pouches, cross straps, and belt, canvas bottle carrier and bottle, P37 Holster.
                  (though I'm cheating and using a 1952 MK3 ammo pouch on the left because it fits the airsoft mags better.)
                  Theres a cheap Para beret and cap badge under the scrim scarf, I was just trying to be sneaky at this point.
                  Current British OG lightweight Trousers standing in for the Denim Battledress trousers.
                  Genuine British Wool Puttees.
                  Khaki wool gloves that I made fingerless for ease of picking up 6mm plastic balls.
                  Authentic Period Correct Magnum Spider Recon's and Revision Exoshields. (Nobody should buy the exoshields, the glue comes undone with sweat, genius.)
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

• Me at the outpost with my new toy ;-)
                    Sorry not the best pic if you like looking at MC loadouts
                    Originally posted by bulldoguk
                    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

TR1s.jpg

TR2s.jpg

TR3s.jpg

Comment

Lying in a pile of spent mags and guns, pinging away at a wall of riot shields.

Maybe the only photo of me in game where I don't look like a huge tit? Unsure.

Unlike exhibit A here:

If anyone likes fun round here ( I know right?) head to Northern Alliance Airsoft in Dishforth, it is a high standard of ownage.
                        - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                        - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Same game, same site. NAA truly is great and is run by some of the funnest people I've ever had the pleasure of playing with (giggity), aside from fellow club members.

Being ultra-stealthy, armed with nothing but a nightstick.

After which I proceeded to teach a dude the meaning of "police brutality." :P

One of my favourite photos.

And because I know someone will post this up...it was my birthday, so I was kinda forced to wear that outfit. Considering I'm so Russian I could piss vodka, I was embarrassed.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

That Tavor is so god damn sexy. Don't think I'd have the balls to commit and buy one though..
                            If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smithles View Post
                              That Tavor is so god damn sexy. Don't think I'd have the balls to commit and buy one though..
                              Why not? I'm on my second now, never should of sold the first one tbh.
                              sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

Psst! I thought I should let you know that someone replaced the end of your gun with a meat tenderiser....
                                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X