cheesey smile face

Late to the party but dead man's click much? Where's your mag? :P
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
    Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
      Psst! I thought I should let you know that someone replaced the end of your gun with a meat tenderiser....
      - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
      - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post
        Late to the party but dead man's click much? Where's your mag? :P
        Who needs mags when you can smile them to submission?
        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Right then Ladies and Gents, here are the photos that the co-owner of phoenix airsoft, Jeff took during the game on last Saturday (18/06/2012)
          Right angle legs FTW! xD

I'm the one in the woodland with the shemagh and bush hat, I just spotted a pesky sniper xD
          shooting at the sniper...
          Me monging at Jeff lol
          over shoulder shot of most of my team just before one of the last games...
          ENJOY!
          -Steve
          Originally posted by Coz
          If you fart, take a chrono reading
          Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Couple from our recent weekender...

Poser...

Swapped out the LMT rear sight for a pre-Krylon'd ACOG... Made my M4 look even more awesomererist.

Myself (foreground) and my buddy StrangelyOrange assaulting our way into Camp VC I believe... We got our little fireteam together and ruined people, nailed objectives and generally made a nuisance of ourselves.

EPIC weekend. I usually go skirmishing, but we did a long rolling game on each day with objectives thrown in for good measure and I loved every second.
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Here's mine !
              I'm on the left

This is my favorite photo since I've started airsofting
              Me and BabyBuster moving up on a building
              "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Oh yeah Kamarov was there too, here we are just chilling on the front line :V

AKs and tigers apparently go together like two things that go well together

Here's a couple more pics to break up all the multicam and magpul stances

Also check out this guy haha

(What is this attachment doing here I don't even)
                - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

In a suprisingly similar looking site and weather conditions to the previous poster, here is picture of me, in a long grassed killing field from this weekend.

Shooting guys who don't even know i'm there

What water?

That embarrassing moment when you realise the other guy isn't on your team and... oh no hes just shot you :L

That Pond was once a bunker. We're planning iceskating in january.

Clubbed a man with a shotgun and then picked up a team mates AEG (shameful display)

Hey kamarov, you want to go get some shawarma?
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

554715_3868344102513_1364394803_n.jpg599662_10150974199899304_843963724_n.jpg
                    Attached Files

Comment

Never seen a Pulse Rifle in use before, good show!
                      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Was literally about to write that!! Nice one mate!! :D

Comment

Pics of me at FnO Academy with my second Skorpion with KM tighbore installed. It was shooting waaay further and straighter than you'd imagine such a GBB would.

Think this chap was the site owner who was playing during some games. Really nice guy even though he ripped me to shreds for shooting my own reflection on the second floor

Comment

Originally posted by iNK View Post
                            he ripped me to shreds for shooting my own reflection on the second floor
                            Don't worry too much about it, I've seen an armed cop do exactly the same thing during a training exercise in the living quarters of an old hospital!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                              Don't worry too much about it, I've seen an armed cop do exactly the same thing during a training exercise in the living quarters of an old hospital!
                              Yeah, it was one of the double-doors which was blacked out by some tarpaulin or something so it acted like a mirror. I ascended the stairs, saw my reflection and thought ''f*ck me, there's some wanker with a skorpion and a silly mask'' and opened fire...

Comment

A few from the same day as Kamarov, SuperTrooper and Another. It was pretty wet.

New M79 - launcher is pretty good, shells were playing up most of the day

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X