Pictures of YOU on the field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of YOU on the field

431244_4765348244967_158866108_n.jpg1039691_479285052165051_676357654_o.jpgtrench.jpgwac2c.jpg

Comment

PSA: if you want to post larger resolution pictures that do your handsome face justice, use Imgur to host the pics then insert the link into your post. ZeroIn is way too stingy with its bandwidth.

Comment

Not quite on the field, but us @ the launch promoting COD Ghosts.

Comment

Nice picture,

But I can't be the only person questioning the sanity behind carrying RIFs in a shopping centre with the rest of the public around…

Comment

why would you want to promote that crap?!
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by archangel View Post
              Nice picture,

But I can't be the only person questioning the sanity behind carrying RIFs in a shopping centre with the rest of the public around…
              Well the fact it says midnight launch, the only people there were people queing for the game. Plus the police knew we where there with rifs as they and town security were pre warned.

yes i agree stones, but at the same time its not something you get asked to do everyday, and had nother better to do during the week lol.

Comment

some of me and the team at gz this year gone

and one of me doing a bday cuban drug cartel/max payne 3 loadout.

Comment

Well, there old pics and the only ones I have, but feel I should contribute to the thread anyway.

Airsoft1 by babyalien_25, on Flickr

Airsoft2 by babyalien_25, on Flickr

SP_A0403 by babyalien_25, on Flickr

Comment

Me a couple of weeks ago at Black ops cribbs

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmikey22 View Post
                      Well the fact it says midnight launch, the only people there were people queing for the game. Plus the police knew we where there with rifs as they and town security were pre warned.

yes i agree stones, but at the same time its not something you get asked to do everyday, and had nother better to do during the week lol.

Gotta say though, the Minimi you have is rather nice! Looks liek the kit was inspired from the Rangers QRF in the Medal of Honour 2010.
                      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                        Gotta say though, the Minimi you have is rather nice! Looks liek the kit was inspired from the Rangers QRF in the Medal of Honour 2010.
                        cheers fella.
                        it wasn't really taken from anything, I have both g&p mk46 and m249. all I did was switch the stock and barrel from the m249 and put it on the mk46.
                        I did this because wanted the carry handle from the 249 barrel but didn't want to strip the barrel down for it, and just fancied putting that stock on for a change.
                        Plus it will be staying on there now as the m249 is a new project once my GPMG is done, which is only a week away now.

Comment

From a recent skirmish at Warminster

1417766_10153428733920305_1677841098_o.jpg

Comment

Out of interest BALBOSA, what camo are you guys using in the first picture? I want to say Pencott but can't be sure.
                            - Thunder Ducks -
                            Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
                            Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Comment

I'd guess at AOR2 or Claw Gear SOCOM. Leaning more towards the SOCOM to be honest.
                              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It is definitely Claw Gear SOCOM.

Its Unit 13's team camo
                                Fire Team Zulu
                                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                                Working...
                                X