Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What would you say your airsoft experience level is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you say your airsoft experience level is?

I most likely did, unfortunately! XD

C'est la vie!
    I try and help them out & steer them right where I can & just avoid the sites where things are especially bad; it seems to work for me now, I rarely encounter any bad ones anymore so all's good!

Comment

I'd say quite experienced. I've been going at least monthly for about 7 years, got a spare room full 'o guns and maintain my own kit.

However on the downside, as far as the actual game goes I'm still not that good - specifically around the awareness of my surroundings aspect and in addition to this, I've never marshalled, run a site or store. That said, I've got no desire to marshall or run a site / store - mainly because I'd rather use what available time I have to be in the game, hoping that one day, I'll catch that other team member in the act of sneaking up on me

Comment

Brooxy, what you need to use the time for is get better at throwing grenades. :P

Comment

Originally posted by daladzor View Post
          Brooxy, what you need to use the time for is get better at throwing grenades. :P
          But throwing grenades badly is a pre-requisite for airsoft.
          If you haven't ever wiped out your entire squad trying to throw a MK5 through a 1st floor window & having it bounce back at you, you're not doing things right!

- - - Updated - - -

Not...that it ever happened to me, you understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
            But throwing grenades badly is a pre-requisite for airsoft.
            If you haven't ever wiped out your entire squad trying to throw a MK5 through a 1st floor window & having it bounce back at you, you're not doing things right!

- - - Updated - - -

Not...that it ever happened to me, you understand!

Ah, so if that is the case Brooxy is a master then. Given I've seen him try to throw a mk 5 through a door next to him and bounce it back :P

Ive done the, throw it through the first floor window, and out the other window and kill my team on the opposite side of the building.

Comment

I would practice throwing mk5s, but I thought I was banned from using pyro these days

Comment

I'm an experianced begginer as I'm always learning something new from the most suprising sources sometimes. I hope there's always something interesting to learn just round the corner as that's part of the fun for me. The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you're proved wrong

Comment

What? No option for Super Awesome Elite Ninja Samurai Seal Team 6??
                  Originally posted by Coz
                  Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

I never have played airsoft, I shot some cans and stuff when I was a kid then sold the gun to a skirmisher..
                    Recently fixing up and teching airsoft guns are easier than fixing vehicles and machinery in a small workshop, there is a lot of help on the web and I understand its pretty fun as a hobby

Comment

Hi guys im the hatfuk newbe u dnt want on your team. I just been once but hoping to get a game this wkend. Sorry to sound like a fool but this airsoft is hard to understand does it het easier with time. I do hope i get into it as it was great fun until i got shot in arm head leg leg and yes the leg again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Halfway between somewhat experienced and experienced. I have skirmished at my local site a few times but play on private woodland a fair amount.
                        I don't have much gear but a Homemade Ghillie Suit, which I don't wear much as wasps seem to like it at first (bad) and then get confused and believe it to be a threat (very bad!). However I do have one rifle, running HPA, and I definitely know how it works as it combines my 4 favorite hobbies; pneumatics, electronics, design and airsoft! I could put this thing together, washer by washer with my eyes closed.

Comment

What would you say your airsoft experience level is?

Quiet Experienced
                          Been playing for over 11 years now and have gone through numerous loadouts until I have found 2 that work well. Primarly now is Multicam. I haven't owed many guns mainly due to the fact that every gun I owned has lasted me years and never broke on me. But now since I moved to GBBR world my skills on knowing my gun has gone up! I have to know every trick in the book..sometimes its the smallest thing that can cause problems..
                          I have travelled to at least 10 sites around the UK and I do travel to game sites at least 2 times a month.
                          Overall I say I am good player..with some tactical knowledge and skills.
                          Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Over 9000!!!

Next question
                            Uksf loadout

TM 417 recoil.
                            Custom built L119A1
                            WE P228

Comment

Back when I played the first time pre-2007 I was actually pretty good. Played a lot of CQC with my P90 spray n pray.

Now I've just got back into it in 2016 and I'm past 30 and a lot fatter doing a local woodland site, so yeah, i'm a scrub again!

Comment

Take every hit as I'm dead, I always think before I act.

I clear a room like it's my house, I scan the field for opponents and work around to get them behind.

I take an airsoft game like it's a carbine course

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak TM gun nut Find out more about Kodiak
                                Working...
                                X