This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is the new Z1 Site now live?

I've noticed the site's also feeding the product thumbnails directly from the high-res images. That's a massive no-no in web design terms and it will cause a huge drain on their bandwidth.

Just some advice; take it or leave it...

Comment

Damn it they got tm socom mags in stock and I cant afford to get any for a while now

But I really do like the look of the website :D

Comment

Impressed with the new website, although I prefer to see options which you can see more than 20 items per page.

I'd rather have the option to scroll all items I've searched for rather than keep clicking "next page" every 5 seconds.
        Feedback Thread: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29778

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          I think that's pretty much the case for UK Airsoft retail across the board. Last night I wanted an SP110 spring, a tightbore for an M4, a vertical grip and a whole raft of 'basic' spares. Not one site I tried had what I wanted in stock. The result? Hong Kong got my money yet again (£160+).

Come on, guys - basics - and you're out of stock?

FFS, UKAR really needs to pull it's socks up if it's to compete with US and Chinese sites.

The problem is, they think they've got us over a barrell i.e. a captive audience. That kind of arrogant thinking is what puts businesses under.
          +1

Yeah, it really is the story of UK Airsoft websites/retailers at the moment. Out of stock here, out of stock there, overpricing here. They really are kicking away the ladder that they're climbing up. Just hope the Zero One Illuminati are reading this thread.
          sigpic

Comment

Zero One rarely Frequent the forum So issues or queries should be emailed to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
              Zero One rarely Frequent the forum
              That's a shame - they'd get a lot of valuable feedback from their cutomers.
              Last edited by Panoptes; 16 May, 2010, 15:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                That's a shame - thye'd get a lot of valuable feedback from their cutomers.

Exactly. Moreover over £100 price difference on one gun alone between z1 and another site leaves me a little mythed to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
                  Zero One rarely Frequent the forum So issues or queries should be emailed to them.
                  Is it just me, or are ZeroOne email replies few and far between?

Comment

They don't do email. Not in a "Dear potential customer, we'd love to have your business" sense... Weird that they have an online store.

F-S do email with panache. Their future is bright.

Comment

Can we call for a revolution on an internet forum? No? That's a shame, would'a been fun

Seriously though, would an email really make that much difference to them? 100 emails might, but I can't see one or two changing there mind.
                      sigpic

Comment

Im glad to see the new site, can finally see if something is in stock or not before you buy it or have to email them to ask. That and having categories now to search through rather than only brands or using the search box and being able to link to pages now. Only thing i dont like is the lack of item descriptions and alot of images are missing. I wouldnt buy something if i cant see what it looks like. I also like i can actually log into the site now and see orders and stuff unlike before..

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                        Is it just me, or are ZeroOne email replies few and far between?
                        Not just you im sure. I emailed Zero 2 weeks ago asking if i could send my gun into them to fit my new hammer for me rather than me doing it myself. No response. Waited til the end of the week and emailed again asking if they had received it. No response. Through the new site i used the email form there and sent it via the site. That was like 4 days ago and i still have no reply. They're usually slow replying to me, if at all. I emailed before about my gun when i'd bought it and found it wasnt in stock. They did reply to that one, just took awhile. Looks like i'll have to phone them about this..
                        TM M92F Samurai Edge Wesker Custom | Samurai Edge Std. Model| Barry Burton Samurai Edge| TM Ashford Gold Lugers | 1998 Biohazard 2 Leon 6"/10" Desert Eagle | Tanaka Works 6" Umbrella Revolver

sigpic

Comment

As a regular customer of zero one I wanted to make a point in their defence.

Its a little unfair to them that no post on that thread explains that the zero one team have given clear information on the website that they were having issues with their existing server providers and had been forced to rush the new website through.

The front page of the site has a news blog which gives clear information explaining the processes they are going through and that a full manual stock check has been completed so they are now able to work on the image and product information sections.
                          Quote - "besides read what you said you sounded really left haha daisy down my tightbore left."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                          Working...
                          X