Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does youtube money corrupt players?

Originally posted by minimi123246 View Post
    To be honest, I've always been dubious of mattthemusketeer, as kenlchikawa linked to. He overshoots massively imo with a high rof gun, and have seen a few vids where I'm sure he would have been hit.

Otoh I've always enjoyed watching noviritsch, and can't see him intentionally cheating. He called another chap out for cheating in one of his vids that caused said player to quit according to his response video, and he didn't want that to happen.

End of the day, we are human and make mistakes. To stray on the edge of a boundary happens. How often do we hear marshalls telling players they're out of bounds?

On topic, I totally think that enough money will corrupt people. The question is will the corruption support continued income, or kill it? I won't sub to a blatant cheater.
    Didn't Mattthemusketeer do over some other youtube guy with a COD video or something? - Either way I'm no fan of the guy at all. He played at my local a few times and was widely regarded as the lowest form of scum. He had a team of fan boys with him that were equal in their scumbag levels.

He has a video at swat airsoft, he comes round the corner and shoots a guy. Me. What it doesn't show you is the fact that I shot him. We were two feet from each other, both of us got shot. He should have taken the hit but he didn't and carried on playing. The video also fails to show the 30 seconds following where he shoots a guy in the back of the head (having been told pregame that going for headshots when you can hit the body is poor form and not allowed) - and swiftly being read the riot act by the victim.

MTM had more complaints of cheating against him than I've ever seen.

I think he did actually get banned from that site in the end. I forget why now. In short, a total bell end.

Regards
    Andy
    Originally posted by Coz
    Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Re: Does youtube money corrupt players?

That doesn't surprise me in the least Andy. What a bellend

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KenIchikawa Find out more about KenIchikawa
      Working...
      X