posting guns....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: posting guns....

I have always used parcil force 48 never had a problem, just wrap it & send it...mark
    Warrior L96
    TM FULL STOCK M4 s-system
    A&K M249 para
    WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Trade feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7927

Comment

very lucky mate,i was informed that if they suspect it being a rif they can open package and destroy it,

Comment

Wrong they put it under scrutiny and then pass it on to be sent

I sent my sniper in two bits put it in my sniper bag and wrapped it, no tears in the out layer bags to see what the package was and this was through royal fail

Comment

parcell force say that it says on there web site they dont ship rifs but i cud'nt find it,i told them this and they emailed a 40 page email and it was on like page 28 or sumthing very small.they take your money for insurance but dont tell u it isnt insured.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
            no tears in the out layer bags to see what the package was and this was through royal fail
            Now why would you assume that they would tear it open to see what it was?
            Apart from anything,it would be illegal.
            Wipe them out.All of them.

Comment

You know how parcel and royal fail are... "opps!" *rip* ooohhhh thats what that is

Comment

You know how parcel and royal fail are... "opps!" *rip* ooohhhh thats what that is
                If you look at my avatar,you'll see that I know exactly what they're like.
                Wipe them out.All of them.

Comment

i have sent guns and bits of guns in all sorts of different boxes and ways, not one of them has been searched and every time its been with royal mail. i think the ammount of stuff they get through them and such a small percentage being stuff like airsfot guns, the likeliness is that the box wont be searched
                  peace up ace down

Comment

When I sell rifles, i put it in its box, tape that shut then get 2 of the BIG Jiffy bags and put one over each side then tape together in the middle. Then I write in Big Black Bold letters "AIRSOFT ONLY" and checked with the people at the post office and they said that is the right thing to do.

Comment

Ive only had one bad experience with parcel force, and that was with my SPR. The box was slightly ripped, and tworn...and abit damp????

But it was nothing major. Every other time they've been great.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

portermush SORRY IF I DONT REPLY TO PMS< I DONT GO ON THIS MUCH ANYMORE :) Find out more about portermush
                      Working...
                      X