Airsofting with just a pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsofting with just a pistol?

I used my Glock 19 that is up for sale for most of the woodland game last sunday, racked up alot of confirmed kills and had an absolute brilliant time whilst doing it ! i did carry my TM Famas with me but hardly used it as i find the pistol is just way too much fun i say yes go for it
    Armoury :
    JG MP5-DE M47-JG BAR 10- KWA GLOCK 19 (For Sale)
    4 out of 3 people have trouble with statistics

Comment

Airsofting with just a pistol turns anyone into an instant hero.

No one quite knows why, is it the feeling of being unencumbered? Knowing you only have a lmit number of shots? Dreams of john McClane?

Just one of those facts of life.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

3 mags on a GBB village assult and your away, like 'another' said if there is a building with someone in it that noone can get but he has you pinned when you sprint 30 meters in a ghillie suit with just your Glock, it turns heads instant hero to some, bloody idiot to others
        Armoury :
        JG MP5-DE M47-JG BAR 10- KWA GLOCK 19 (For Sale)
        4 out of 3 people have trouble with statistics

Comment

I haven't skirmished using two pistols, but looking forward to. - Use one, finish all the ammo and onto the next one - heck, dual-wielding sounds cool.

Comment

Ive mentioned this before but the absolute best time i had was last year. Weekender at Copehill down. My G36 died in the first 3 hours, all i had was my G18c GBB. Got some epic kills and the feeling of clearing a building without all the bulk was wicked!

Give it a go..like the man said..instant hero!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
              And the new KWA/KSC System 7 are loved and respected by their owners.
              Indeed. My System 7 M9 got 6 kills in woodland at the weekend when I forgot to change my AEG battery at lunch time.

Comment

Originally posted by callumt29 View Post
                Can you go airsofting with just a gas blowback pistol? I was thinking about getting the KJW Berreta.
                I only ever use my MK23 Socom pistol and a knife at 'The Mall'.

Its much better than a AEG in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                  You will look stupid....You were kidding of course....
                  i look stupid anyway
                  come on the team uniform is hawaaian shirts
                  trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

yeah i would have to say that i do enjoy the game better when using just my pistol.nothing beats the buzz you get when you hit someone who has a upgraded aeg and you take them out with a little pistol.also have to agree that you don't need to upgrade your pistol most tm pistols are perfect out the box and you can get almost the same range with them .
                    Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

I played The Mall Sunday gone and mid way through the day got really bored with my guns. So, KSC 1911 and 4 mags in holster, TM 1911 and 1 mag in an ammo Pouch, and my TM G18C aep with 1 50rd extended mag in hand, off I went. Brilliant game, I will certainly be playing more games like this in the future. The KSC mags are a doddle to refill too. I never ran out of ammo either.
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

To the OP. I have owned both the ABS and Metal versions of the KJW M9 and for the most part they are terrific guns the ABS is almost unbeatable for the money.

But if you are wanting to use a pistol as your primery than you really should be looking at something with an adjustable hop unit.

If you go TM it will shoot perfectly and last forever. The MEU is used by so many people for a good reason. And if you ask anyone who has the MK23 Socom they will all say the same thing, The trigger pull is horrible! it is to Big! And it shoots like a Demon! :D:D:D

Comment

It can and has been done, simply remember to either take a gas charger (one of those fake grenades that VFC make that hold gas) or your gas bottle in a secure pouch (with the nozzle covered by the cap (if you have lost it make sure it is covered and not pressed against), mainly due to the fact you dont want a stray BB hitting the nozzle of your can and snapping it/bending it/setting it off giving you a cold burn on your back.

Oh and a speed loader preferably with a pistol mag adaptor.

Its either that or plenty of mags!

If you dont do any of the above either hold fire a lot or you will be sitting in the safe zone a lot reloading! (as one guy did at our site not so long back with a 1911 when he was out sniping, kept on seeing him every 5 mins in the safe zone re-gassing and re-loading, god knows how seeing as it was a system 7 gun i later purchased!)

Oh and i can recommend the KJW M92's I got the full metal one and it is good but can be a pain in the cold at times.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

playing my first game at bunker 51 on the 4th. As I'm looking to sell my cqp compliant aeg, I'm going to be rolling with a mk23 with 5 mags, 18c aep with 5 extra mags, and maybe the tm meu just for shits and giggles. probably rotate throughout. looking forward to it
                            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

With just a pistol? Too easy.
                              Try playing with just a grenade.

Comment

Still too easy, I knew a man once who charged the enemy knowing he had a flat battery and no other weapon accept the slight chance of getting a bang kill.

The man is a Hero
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

callumt29 Find out more about callumt29
                                Working...
                                X