Only hero is a dead hero
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Re: Airsofting with just a pistol?

WA GSR and 11 mags YES YOU CAN

yeah i normally carry more pistol mags than my primary

if you want supressive fire glock 18c and extended mags
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i would say mad to run with a pistol around a huge open area even with a lot of magazines your dead at range but inside is perfectly fine with only a pistol

( The mall or Bristol Airsoft Old Crown Court )

unless its a machine pistol
        Last edited by kinglemon; 25 June, 2010, 14:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
          Still too easy, I knew a man once who charged the enemy knowing he had a flat battery and no other weapon accept the slight chance of getting a bang kill.

The man is a Hero
          Once saw a Guy get a bang kill with a log, but would you want to spend a day running around with a log when it's costing you £20?

Long time ago I spent a day with 2 NBB TM hardballers. Horrible, horrible guns. I musta got a dozen kills that day, at woodland too. It was good fun, but it's challenging.
          sigpic
          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Soon as i get more mags im going to run a lot of games with just my Marui FN5-7.

Brilliant pistol, and it easily matches the range of most AEGs.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

i still say mad lol as ROF like :p rofl you'll get shot by a m14 hehe they are wicked in range and easily can beat a pistol

Comment

well my TM MEU and old socom can outrange 90% of AEG's so its not all about the ROF or range of an m14, its about being skilful having good knowledge of field craft and being one sneaky SOB!

Be prepared to have some mardy gits on your hands when you shoot em, dont forget your knife too for those knife kills.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

the thing you find at a lot of sites be it mostly cqb is when someone says pistol and shotgun only games you will get a lot of people saying i don't have my pistol or i run out of gas.bull these people just don't want to play because when you have only a pistol or shotgun its about how good you are not your gun.what i mean to say is you get a lot of people say oh got 20 kills plus last game day but they fail to say with an upgraded aeg against people with cheap airsoft guns.but put these people in a game with a pistol and all they do is complain and make excuses lol.me i run around a lot of games with just my shotgun or my MP7 and i get killed but i also kill as well.with a pistol you can move a lot easier and its a lot more fun and thats what its all about fun fun fun
                  Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -- Mark Twain

Awesomeness does not necessarily increase with ammo capacity, range or rate of fire.
                    sigpic

Comment

I mean, if it was a CQB site, I would be happy running about with two CYMA glock 18's (electric) each with an 100 round mag!

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                        WA GSR and 11 mags YES YOU CAN

yeah i normally carry more pistol mags than my primary

if you want supressive fire glock 18c and extended mags
                        Where on gods green earth did you find a WA GSR and 11 mags!?????

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                          Where on gods green earth did you find a WA GSR and 11 mags!?????
                          More like, HOW did he get to acquire 11 magazines for it!?

And if entails a dress, make-up and polaroids I do not want to see the evidence.
                          sigpic
                          http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

i use just a pistol all the time, its fine and i also find it makes you a hell of a lot quicker to move in cqb scenarios.

Comment

Why is it, that my incredibly upgraded 226 , can just about hit 50m, but everyone else's pistols have "ungodly" range? It's the same with rifles. Why does everyone claim that they've all got "sniper rifle" range. It does my head in.

Comment

Ha, I've noticed this too. It seems every airsoft weilds the finger of zeus for a primary and his pinky as a backup.
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

callumt29 Find out more about callumt29
                                Working...
                                X