Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsofting in this weather

I will be having a BBQ and enjoying "Ze Germans" beat England :D

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

You haven't had hot skirmishing till you've skirmished in Italy during the Summer. 45 degrees in the shade, heavy molle vest, regular uniform. My hydro bladder was empty before we even stopped for lunch.
      In this weather it's not so bad. Regardless, for any summer app, I highly recommend a UBACS of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
        when your sporting in hot weather ice cold drinks are bad for you , not cold drinks in general

its like you shouldnt go all day active on fizzy drinks either you should supliment them with water as theres something about the sugars and gases in fizzy drinks that the body dosent like to rehydrate itself with
        Woah Woah Woah.... This is going somewhere I don't like the sound of... Are you going to tell me beer is bad too?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          Woah Woah Woah.... This is going somewhere I don't like the sound of... Are you going to tell me beer is bad too?
          No, don't worry, Bear is in fact good for you. It helps your liver and keeps your brain clear. Anyone else who says otherwise is a heretic and will be banned :P
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I hate this weather full stop. I would rather play on a cold dry day today is defiantly more suited for the cool indoor games.

Comment

my mate just got back from a skirmish (i was meant to be there too, but i gues the takeaway wanted to go back out the way it came in) He said it was torture, and in the end he was running around with his Deagle in a polo shirt and shorts, and was still too hot
              hasta la vista, baby

Comment

well, playing at ucap it was quite chilly :D

Comment

got back in from a day of sniping, it was verry hot

i prefer temps arround 15, 20 tops with no wind

good day of shooting none the less though

Comment

I hope that it won't be as hot as this next weekend. When i'm all ghillied up, I really feel the heat.

Comment

Despite drinking 2 bottles of lucozade sport, 2 litres of water and two pepsi I still lost 3lbs in weight today which is I'm guessing all fluid. Went from 12/10 to 12/7.

Comment

had a very nice day today in the heat, still by the end my face mask was covered in sweat and i was knackered
                        BOOM!

Comment

it was way to hot, i ended up ditching my vest, and strapping a few mp5 mags to a belt pouch and run about with my mate mp5k. I honestly prefer the snow day i had in janruary,

Comment

Too hot, makes it really hard work running about. Still, had a great day though.

Comment

spec ops the rock can get very hot, especially with the reflection from the rocks.... tinted glasses or burnt retina's!!! your choice....
                              Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                              I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Skirmished on Saturday (with Dorsettrooper) and it was a very hot day. Great fun though but I have got a few bruises from just wearing a t-shirt and no chest-rig or long sleeve shirt. Next week is woodland so I'll have to wear a long sleeve shirt because of the stinging nettles but hopefully the tree canopy shade will keep some of the heat out.
                                JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
                                Working...
                                X