Airsofting in this weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsofting in this weather

So, whos airsofting this sunday in this extremely hot weather? I am because its a mates party

Re: Airsofting in this weather

I am, except il be like 150ft underground but still, it counts :p

Comment

Yup, I'll be out tomorrow. Cannot wait.

Comment

I have to work. *Shakes fist*
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Whilst Im not airsofting this weekend, Ive had a couple of lovely weather days skirmishing these past few weeks It makes a change, usually whenever I go skirmishing, no matter what the weather was like the day before or forecast to be, its almost always raining or at least drizzling, or worse horribly humid.

Then again, not being a fairsofter I dont mind, I go 'softing all weather. Although Im considering getting some desert camo for these hotter games! So its nice and light, my marpat is killing me! Its so damn thick!

Comment

I am, and if its this hot iel be taking it easy :P

Comment

My site is shut for maintenance this week and I have to work next week so by the time I get to 'soft next it will be raining.

But I am not fussed by the weather, you cant change it so you have to live with it. However by the time I next go 'softing I will have my L119A1 done :D

Comment

Oh in this weather it would be rude not too, in fact this is the time of year when people come up with ridiculous ideas like 'lets cross the lake to get away'...and we end up up to our waists in muddy water.

So its AWA Harlow tomorrow.....ooooohhhhh yeah
                Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                sigpic

Comment

I am because its My birthday tommorrow
                  But its not the heat I'm worried about its Hayfever Mine was the worst its ever been today
                  feenix
                  sigpic
                  G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

What do you mean 'in this weather'? This is brilliant softing weather Clear skies, low winds, warm temperature, what more could you want?!? All I gotta say, I hope it stays like this for the NAE!
                    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

pity im going away as i would love to give my new systema a run though , just have to go to an evening game before i go .

Comment

not playing this weekend (im not missing the england game for love nor money) but being the type who hates hot weather im glad i play cqb in nice cool factories ad the like :D

Comment

Originally posted by wattsy View Post
                          not playing this weekend (im not missing the england game for love nor money) but being the type who hates hot weather im glad i play cqb in nice cool factories ad the like :D
                          COme play ucap there starting and finishing early so people can get back :D

Comment

Of course, my Uzi loooves this weather. Plus, people are slow in this heat, whereas I revel on it and know my limits well (I train parkour, airsoft is childsplay compared to it). See you all at the mall tomorrow, whoever's going

Top tip btw, take out your water bladder and half fill it the night before. Stick it in the freezer and in the morning, break it up and rop-up the bladder. Will have a frosty back and lovely cool water to drink until lunch time :D

Comment

Originally posted by wattsy View Post
                              (im not missing the england game for love nor money)
                              Ha, you'll want either of em back once the Germans are through...
                              Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                              There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
                              Working...
                              X