X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is this recticle the same as a real ACOG recticle

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
    I have an ACOG replica on my M4A1. It allows me to use the iron sights and it has an illuminated red crosshair.
    What make is it?
    Good evening... Infidelllll!

Comment

I have no idea, sorry man. It doesn't have any branding on it though it's definatly some kind of ACM one.

Comment

looks like the accuracy of COD 4 isnt so good then the acog on that is a triangle

Comment

could you do some research billywu???, please thanks

Comment

yeah COD 4 had a completely different ACOG, i wonder why they did that

Comment

This is the sight I bought, though it came in a black box: http://airsoftwales.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=360

That's the exact one I bought, off that seller. BUT, the sight is NOT green. It's red.

Comment

i think that is an ACM model. i've seen it for sale on a place called actionhobbits, haha, is it zoomed in at all billy?

Comment

Nope

Comment

yeah you can get them for around 35-60 new i think

Comment

My ACOG replica is the same reticle as in the first post and has iron sights on top. I don't know its make as I bought it off here. I'm guessing it's G&P.

It's identical to the reticle in the PC game Armed Assault. It has a rail mount, which is how the USMC mount it, or this can be removed so the sight fits directly to the carry handle of an M16/M4 allowing you to see through the existing iron sights.

I prefer mounting directly to the rail, however, so it's not too high off the weapon. The front sight post is partly visible but only just as it's very blurred due to the 4x magnification.

Even in Airsoft, I prefer this sight to my Aimpoints, Reflex and EOTech. Still find it an advantage even at our short ranges.

Comment

could you possibly get a photo of your recticle and the ACOG its self or on a gun????? thanks. armed assault is awesome!!! haha. is the ACOG recticle at the top of the page the same as you ACOG recticle?

Comment

i think the G&P ACOG without the ironsights is the one with the illuminated recticle cause it has the fibre optics on top of it unless they are dummy then it isn't illuminated

Comment

even the ACOG with the iron sights on top has an illuminated X-hairs.

Comment

Originally posted by strettman View Post
                              yeah COD 4 had a completely different ACOG, i wonder why they did that
                              Because they can?

Comment

Originally posted by strettman View Post
                                could you possibly get a photo of your recticle and the ACOG its self or on a gun????? thanks. armed assault is awesome!!! haha. is the ACOG recticle at the top of the page the same as you ACOG recticle?

See Attached. Sorry it's blurred, sh!t phone camera

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                                Working...
                                X