Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPG ammunition..

Originally posted by midas View Post
    Can you extend the tube diameter with some plastic pipe of some kind?
    I made an adaptor for a PB4 to fire a toy foam rocket out of a couple of bits of scrap tube I had which sounds pretty similar to that idea:-

If you extended the tube all the way to the hole in the nose cone I'd think you'd get pretty close to the effect you're after.

Now you mention it I might just have to dig it out and check out if it works as a long range shotgun shell.

Dave
    Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

Neft rockets. I have ones that whistle in the air. Awesome.

Failing that get the rubber slug shot 40mm's that madbull make. Although make sure you dont like the person you shoot at, cause it'll hurt.
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Can we stop suggesting that we fire sodding great bits of rubber at each other please?

Comment

nerf rockets.
          tis what i use for ant viechle roles
          or non skirmish uses aluminium batons with a c02 shell but this punched clean through a mdf door
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
            Can we stop suggesting that we fire sodding great bits of rubber at each other please?
            no it's fun!

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
              no it's fun!
              You go first then mate... I bet I can get at least 5 teeth with the first one!

Comment

If you've ever shot one. You'd know how awesome it is.

If you've ever been shot by one. You'd know how awesome (and horribly sore) it is.

It doesnt beat filling my eglm with a huge ball of blue tac and putting my pb4 40mm up to 900psi. That was the single greatest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Edit:

For what its worth I have been thinking about picking up some more of the rubber slug shells and getting a 6-shooter and keeping it ready encase someone breaks into the house.
                I'm sure they wouldnt like 6 of them in the chest. I didnt like one, even with padding.
                SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

ball of blue tac... interesting... lol

ahhh.. I'm actually quite worried myself now though. Not so much that it would hurt, but airsoft glasses are quite loose really. If you think about when you wear them, it wouldnt take too much to knock them off. I'm thinking something larger like a rubber slug or even a nerf rocket might be able to knock someones eye protection off if it hit them in the right place.

hmmm :/

I like this pipe cladding thing though..
                  Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

do people realise that riot teams use rubber paintballs ? :P. dude just get seperate barels inside that run to the end ? line up your moscart and go

Comment

See I play CQB where full face mask is really needed. I've seen a few idiots playing in only glasses and moan when there teeth get shot out.
                      Serves them right tbh, only a complete fool would think thats enough protection.

My "safety" standards might be a "bit" lower because we're all fulled clad in masks
                      SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

You go first then mate... I bet I can get at least 5 teeth with the first one!
                        go for it.
                        i prefer half house bricks though. they just dont fit

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
                          It doesnt beat filling my eglm with a huge ball of blue tac and putting my pb4 40mm up to 900psi. That was the single greatest thing I've ever seen in my life.
                          Taking the 'safe' part of the discussion to heart there

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
                            See I play CQB where full face mask is really needed. I've seen a few idiots playing in only glasses and moan when there teeth get shot out.
                            Serves them right tbh, only a complete fool would think thats enough protection.

My "safety" standards might be a "bit" lower because we're all fulled clad in masks
                            What about your plums mate? Pretty sure you don't wanna get your bell rung by a lump of rubber do you?

Comment

What about your plums mate? Pretty sure you don't wanna get your bell rung by a lump of rubber do you?
                              I dunno, there are people who would pay for that.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                                I dunno, there are people who would pay for that.
                                Yep and I know a couple

A nerf rocket (foam before you lot moan) wouldn't be too bad, the scream as it shot towards the enemy would scare the sh*t out of them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                                Working...
                                X