Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: full metal railed 1911

finally found a pic, this is what i want
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

if you're making snakes operator you're going in the wrong direction with that i think you should get a WE m1911 MEU then remove the grips spray em' tan and hey presto (btw i'm a huge mgs fan)

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
      You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
      Kid has issues

Comment

the MEU doesnt have the bottom rail built in, so that wont work

however WE do a wilson combat which fits the bill, but cant find it in stock.. ANYWHERE

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
          if you're making snakes operator you're going in the wrong direction with that i think you should get a WE m1911 MEU then remove the grips spray em' tan and hey presto (btw i'm a huge mgs fan)
          ....why would you spray the grips tan...? snakes operator has wooden grips
          Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

Comment

see that WE is quite close.... except for the cocking serrations at the front its basically the right design, fit some wood grips and im all good

also doubles as the 1911 from mgs3, except the slide on the mgs3 version is blued (looks chromey)

hmmm somebody sell me theirs!!!, if anybody comes across one let me know

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
              Working...
              X