2 tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 tone

I think it has to be permanent, so yes, paint.

Comment

Here's a perfect example of a 2 tone gun.

My DE M56DL Benelli M4 and tbh I couldn't care if it was blue or black as I like to be different (seeing as I play in red urban) only reason I got the 2 tone version is because the place I bought it from was out of stock of the normal black one.

Comment

that doesnt even look to bad to be honest

Comment

No, becuase the painting has been done neatly.

Comment

Apparently, its not painted they use blue, green plastics to make the 51% portion of the gun so that's probably why, but if really not happy with the bright colours get camo tape, or ghillie the gun

Comment

Yea its a blue plastic they used to make that.

Im actually thinking about giving it a blue tiger stripe effect just like cod 4 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
                Apparently, its not painted they use blue, green plastics to make the 51% portion of the gun so that's probably why,

Yup, course they do. That's me having a thick moment.

Comment

To be completely honest, I have nothing against two tone guns, they don't change the game experience much at all. But I have a question, If someone purchases a two two gun, and gives it to someone who has a UKARA license is it illegal?
                  Armoury:

Tokyo Marui MP5
                  KSC Glock 17
                  A&K Dragunov

Comment

do you mean
                    suposingly selling it to someone whos ukara them spraying it
                    them wanting suposingly rid off it then you decided to buy it back in black?

Comment

OK, I'm just wondering, if I was to have bought an RIF before the VCRA came in, would I be legally entitled to use it? It seems that most of the VCRA law is based aroudn the seller-buyer situation, and since I'm not buying an RIF . . . How do I stand?
                      http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

There is no restriction on who can use a RIF. Basically this would be impossible to enforce as there are millions of pre ban RIF's floating around.

The restriction is upon the sale and manufacture. The seller is required to ensure any RIF sold post Oct 07 is to somebody with a valid defence. The less clear part is the manufacture, which I can only assume to mean the making of a IF (two tone) into a RIF. Again you would only need your defence as a skirmisher.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thinker341 Retro guns, Retro combats, RETRO! :D Find out more about Thinker341
                        Working...
                        X