A few shotgun questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A few shotgun questions.

ive had all the shotguns mention except the DE versions, and i would like to add the maruzen shell ejecting shotguns are great fun also..when they cycle properly....they all have their pros and cons,for springers i prefer the super 90, because they are less bulky than the spaz, and for gas i prefer the maruzen shell ejecting only coz they make me smile more, however the mossberg 500 technically are the most user friendly
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I have 1 of the Mad max shotguns and they are great fun in cqb but shells are problematic

preping the shells is easy but can be time consuming so it is only really usable when the games have a quick turn over

the 2 halves separate and you load the rounds in to the blue part and gas the other, put them back together and then you just load them into the barrels.

the shotgun has 2 triggers, the front left trigger fires the left barrel and the back right fires the rights barrel

if you do get 1 then make sure you tighten the screws and lube the pivots on it before you use it

Comment

Shotguns in airsoft are like new governments, initially they look the business but they're ultimately dissapointing and ineffective...
        Team Chimera Captain.
        Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
        TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

1, shell holder
          2, bit pointless
          3, tm shottys are exellent, but look the de ones very cheap and pretty good
          KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Originally posted by umbrella View Post
            Shotguns in airsoft are like new governments, initially they look the business but they're ultimately dissapointing and ineffective...
            Oho I beg to differ! Numerous games my shotgun has been used to devastating effect!

Comment

Originally posted by umbrella View Post
              Tell that to the players who've surrendered instead of having me come through the door with mine. We're not talking newbs here either, but very experienced players, though perhaps that explains it as they know what 5 BBs at 300fps+ hitting them in 1/50th of a second would feel like.

In woodland you've got to adapt you game play to accommodate the shorter range, though a single barrel gas shotty is VERY effective at cutting through the bushes and I get get kills with mine where AEGs just can't reach. In CQB, especially where single shot only is enforced, they're devastatingly intimidating.
              sigpic

Comment

+1 to that Sparrow, simply stack up on the doorway, rack the shotgun, and give them the opportunity to come out!

Comment

meh...
                  Team Chimera Captain.
                  Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
                  TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                    +1 to that Sparrow, simply stack up on the doorway, rack the shotgun, and give them the opportunity to come out!
                    Sparrow

Careful mate, or the M500 will come looking for you
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry! I meant to say Robin! You know when your thinking one thing and you write/type/say another.

Fail...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

W.R.R Find out more about W.R.R
                      Working...
                      X