Royal Mail recorded delivery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Royal Mail recorded delivery.

Any signed for package or more expensive delivery method will have a tracking number. The royal mail call this the barcode number. And if you look on the reciept the post office gave you, it will have a number there. If it's within the uk it will end in gb

Comment

Yes Gaffa. lol

Comment

you, if it is too big and heavy, they may have used... and i'm sorry to say this... Parcelforce.

in which case, get onto it quick man, otherwise that thing is going to end up in middle earth and every data base on the west coast of africa will have your details.

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
          The thing I find amusing is how RM actually have a "track and trace" option, yet I've never been able to "track" any parcel.
          Same here, the only time they seem to update the tracking info is about a day after I've received the package

Comment

Recorded can only be tracked for delivery. The track and trace service varies depending on the level of service you've paid for.
            sigpic

Comment

ask the seller for proof of postage,as the longer you leave it,the less chance of a refund if there are issues

Comment

NVM date screwup.
                Last edited by No1_sonuk; 21 September, 2010, 00:56. Reason: date screwup

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bradley Airsoft > Paintballing Find out more about Bradley
                Working...
                X