CelCius ctw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CelCius ctw

Still cheaper than a PTW with the possibility that it might be as good as. Worth it if you ask me. Let me know how you get on guard please, would be interested in doing the same if it works out!

Comment

Yeah would be good to find out how the new version handles.

Comment

Right after a skype with them this morning there time so last night our time 0035

I can reveal they are 100% systema interchangable

So if not happy with the internals can just swap for the ptw ecu and motor

they did a stree test on a m150 cylinder and 2,000 rounds and was fine sounded sweet as ever

So to recap the 2010 model ecu came out in aug 2010
        costs $618 then $90 shipping along with the law regulations over here and relivant defence that I have such as photo I'd passport and driving license plus ukara number

I can get one for £500 depending on custom if they sieze it
        within 10 days

Will do few more calls and will be letting you know

Comment

yeah i could have told you they were 100% systema compatible

but when (not if) it goes worng and you spend an awful lot of money on a system motor (which isnt cheap) etc and youve sent the same as the ptw you still have a gun with worse externals that say celcius on them

BUT

if it works.. for the price... then that is just the best bargain in airsoft
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Shadow I'm seriously thinking about it mate

As just did the math on a quick set up

The gun 400 pounds
            three or four mags 23 quid each
            lipo battery I already have

So for 600 quid all in you'll be getting a systema 100% clone and mags
            and the only difference is the body says celcius ctw max II

time for a bank visit tommorow

Even if the internals fail then hey it cheaper replacing them for he systema ones then a new gun so will work out cheaper all in

Comment

Is it really worth the risk, though?

Good luck with it, but I'd go down the PTW/Tackleberry goodness route myself.

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post

Even if the internals fail then hey it cheaper replacing them for he systema ones then a new gun so will work out cheaper all in

not really, the ptw motor is £145, then you might want tack to mod it to his spec so it doenst go faulty... then it might need new wiring... new gears, new optical sensor and electrics and mosfet etc....

if the cylinder is crap thats another £100-£150

so.

Motor: £150
                Switch assembly: £120
                Cylinder £150

just motor and cylinder is £300 - making your purchase now £900...£100 more buys you the challange kit

you can get second hand ptws for £800-£1000

haha i just dont want to see your money go up in flames id wait and try get more responses from CTW owners, as the first batch were absolutely crap, a £5 springer would have worked better, i dont see how these can suddenly be perfect
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I've been talking to them in america

Had mixed review but more favoured the 2010 model
                  I'm not paying to get internals tackleberry mod'd as bot made o money

And also the ctw or ptw will be used about twice a year as Masada and tm sopmod are main rifles

Comment

And also the ctw or ptw will be used about twice a year as Masada and tm sopmod are main rifles
                    Why bother?

Comment

I've been talking to them in america

Had mixed review but more favoured the 2010 model
                      I'm not paying to get internals tackleberry mod'd as bot made o money

Cause the manufacturer is always totally honest about the performance of something...

and i'd like to see you say you only use it a couple times a year after 3 months of owning the thing
                      Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

If you bought a PTW, you wouldn't want to use anything else :D

Comment

Haha ok well maybe alot more then three times then

And not been talking to the manufacturers only owners and shops

And all have been about 70/30 in favour for it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                          Working...
                          X