eyes and ears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: eyes and ears?

well, when i came out of the game it was on top of the automag and was out of your bag. we were at the range for the last game and we didnt see anyone going over to our stuff. so it must have been between the end of the last game and whenever you went to reload before that.
    Last edited by Rampage; 20 September, 2010, 23:09. Reason: Language

Comment

well mate, i did take offence, as anyone would if their so called friend accused them of taking their stuff.
      the gun wasnt in the holdall last time i saw it tyler, it was in clear view of anyone who walked past. anyone who knows about airsoft would know those guns are worth quite a bit and would have had off with it at the first chance. but still, its a rare gun and its gonna be easy for people to spot.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobhyland View Post
        well mate, i did take offence, as anyone would if their so called friend accused them of taking their stuff.
        the gun wasnt in the holdall last time i saw it tyler, it was in clear view of anyone who walked past. anyone who knows about airsoft would know those guns are worth quite a bit and would have had off with it at the first chance. but still, its a rare gun and its gonna be easy for people to spot.
        Well why don't you settle this with your so called "friend" personally instead of coming on here name calling like a child. He didn't accuse you on here, so there is no need for you to retaliate in said way.
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

airsoft,a game built upon honesty has such players,dispicable,
          your best bet mate is to tell the site leaders about it and keep it on the downlow,as if the thife did find out who thw owner was and that he knew it was missing,he may keep it away from the site and any of its players,whereas if he didnt know he wouldnt know who to hide it from and who was okay so he may slip up and then its lights out,and on your next game,have a look and keep an eye out but dont let others know what your doing ,ocassionaly inspecting outhers kit without touching ofcoarse,and ask the suspected victim that you think could have done it to have a look at his kit,it may be undersomething and may see it,and then ask the sitre leaders to do a srprise search,as if it is a surprise it leaves the suspect less time to find a good hiding place and they may carelessly ditch it,which is a good cue for you to have another search right after the surprise search as you my find it as the suspect didnt have enough time to hide it properly

Comment

i'm about ready to give up on this sport more latley.
            i usuley keep my stuff in the car but combast south you have it all on display.

jake i packed every thing away befor we all left for the game
            you come back and its all out.
            not you then fair enough.

but seeing as we had a falling out in game where your lot decided to shoot me after game in the back of the head for no reason then wonder why i turn around and shot you all back after you were laughing at me. i thoiught you might of just been playing about and hidden it from me.

if you recall i said repeadly i'm not blaming any of you but if your messing about it's not funny any more.

i never came up to you and said
            oh you must of stolen it you the only people that would of.

edit

allso i emptyed my car out today and all my kit so i have'nt mis placed it like you said jake so we know it's some where other than my hands.
            Last edited by Tyler; 20 September, 2010, 21:30. Reason: allso

Comment

And we are at it again.
              One more person thinking of giving up airsoft.
              Thanks to dickheads who steal.

Wa***rs

Comment

i can imagine this becoming more of a problem as the sport gets bigger i really hope not

Comment

well all i want is for people to keep an eye open for parts, mag bits that and like shizz to get hold of etc.

i apreciate every ones input.

(no inputs on my spelling... i would apreciate that)
                  lol

Comment

like i said earlier matey i wish you the best of luck and it pains me when i hear these stories get a padlock on your bag or something i don't know =/ not that that helps you now

Comment

I am really surprised that anything has gone missing from the safe zone really. I always leave my kit lying around in there and the only thing I have lost (and I know it was me leaving it behind after I lent it to some one) was a mini batt. Considering there was a VFC Scar and KAC PDW on the table next to where you guys were(owned by a friend of mine), I am surprised that I haven't heard of anything else going missing.

As far as I know this is the only thing I have heard of stolen from the safe zone at CSW and I have been a regular there for the last 18 months. I can't say for certain it wasn't stolen, but it does seem very odd, I know there are always people in then safe zone but there is always a couple of site staff around manning the shop and such it is worth talking to Russ and seeing if he heard anything.

Comment

fair enough tyler, i was a bit annoyed about it thats all. i will keep a look out at ****** ***** for you. wasnt it broken tho?, cos whoever has it may be looking for replacement parts. might be worth looking on this forum and others for people looking to fix it?

Comment

Just because there are people in the shop, and the safe zone doesnt mean they instantly recognize thats your kit

Comment

There's a start
                            I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                              Just because there are people in the shop, and the safe zone doesnt mean they instantly recognize thats your kit
                              I was going to say the same. If they act as if it's their bag who's to know. But i'd ask them anyway as they must have been the only person around at the time or it's too risky. You can't do that sort of thing with lots of people around as someone might know thats not your bag.
                              Good luck in finding it mate. It's a shame you can't trust some people. Especially when the airsoft community in general is very close and trusting, theres always one.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                              Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                              UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

Awful news mate. Good luck on finding it, I'll keep my eye open on ebay for a while!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tyler For equestria! <3 Find out more about Tyler
                                Working...
                                X