Collapse

Second hand Chinese clone prices..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Second hand Chinese clone prices....wtf?

Makes sense to me.

A TM is £200 new, £150 second hand. So if you want to save some cash, pay £100 for a 2nd hand JG.

Comment

Not to extemes but most people overprice their guns to sell, due to knowing what they really want and predominantly people feel better about a deal when they get a discount.

In saying that, I have stopped looking at the classifieds now as it makes my eyes bleed at some of the prices people want for second hand guns.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Also be aware there is a culture of not paying the full price on here.

So if I want to sell something for £150, I'm going to list at £160 - £170, so when the inevitable offer comes in I can say yes :D

Comment

It all depends on whats for sale. If some one is selling a gun that is a really rare item then i can see why the asking price is more than it was brand new. My brother in law has a set of umbrella logoed pistols which are now very rare and worth a hell of a lot more now than the were when he first got them. at the end if the day the item is irrelivent if you dont want to pay the asking price new or used! Just dont go bagging people if the price they are after is unrealistic. It just wont sell.
          "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
          Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet View Post
            It all depends on whats for sale. If some one is selling a gun that is a really rare item then i can see why the asking price is more than it was brand new. My brother in law has a set of umbrella logoed pistols which are now very rare and worth a hell of a lot more now than the were when he first got them. at the end if the day the item is irrelivent if you dont want to pay the asking price new or used! Just dont go bagging people if the price they are after is unrealistic. It just wont sell.
            Hmm might keep my umbarella m9 if its going up in price :P

http://tridenttactical.darkbb.com

Comment

Honestly though Second Hand Chinasoft kept stock, not matter what the item will be worth alot less then the ridiculous prices some people keep sticking up. What they want to sell at, and what the 'real' price will be totally different. Always. Honestly, for the all the 'Good' Chinasoft I have seen (I own a fantastic CYMA AK before someone whinges), the vast majority are not worth it at all.

Stick with companies with the Quality Control and make slight adjustments when and if needed, such as G&P rifles need the Hop rubber replacing with a TM rubber essentially. Or buy cheap and replace parts to get it a good deal. I just bought a CA Sportline for £85, spent £80 on spare parts, which without the spare gearbox I created on the side, you can see it cost me £165 for a rifle that now fires consistently, accurately and ranges well. And it has Official Magpul Goodies too within that price. (£25 for a MOE Foregrip).

Now, even factoring a basic Metal Body from Guarder which is a further £80 new, thats £245 spent and I will have the rifle I have made which suits me down to the ground, looks how I want it exactly look and simply works. So, with that in mind, why the hell people think someone will pay £150 for a basic JG AEG simply baffles me.
              sigpic
              http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turner Find out more about Turner
              Working...
              X