Jobs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs...

Done a thread like this on my local site forum and I found it interesting :P

might just be me but fek it :P

what jobs do you Airsofters have?. . or if your like me and are at school, what do you study + hope to be later on in life(job wise)

Just curious to see what walks of life Airsofters come from :D

for me, I'm doing my Gcse's the next coming weeks. . then I don't really have a clue...

Cheers

Re: Jobs...

I work for a Structural Engineers as a CAD Technician and general monkey. Also F*** the "recession" for messing up my work!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

i have just been made redundent ******* i used to be a trawlerman, on the other hand im going into the army on september 18th, which gives me a chance to attend the war and peace show as a re-enactor, and the ground zero weekender in august !! woooo
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Parky
      Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Graphic Designer at a newspaper, part-time student (graduate next month woo) and ThePope's chauffeur... is there a recession on by the way? :P
        Armoury: JG Full Metal HK416

Comment

Nursing Assistant!

I am a real medic for when booboo's happen on the field
          SAVE OUR SPORT
          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Currently looking to being in the Royal Air Force or Navy, signing my life away for 12 years!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Student but work part time in my local tescos ( ill be that guy throw lynx cans around ailse shouting GRENADE!

i would like to pursue a carear in the police (easier said than done)

Comment

studying my as levels at college and working in blacks on saturdays
                PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bull View Post
                  Student but work part time in my local tescos ( ill be that guy throw lynx cans around ailse shouting GRENADE!

i would like to pursue a carear in the police (easier said than done)
                  my dads a police officer :D well an F.I.O,

he retires in about 3 years :D He says he wish he had never done it :P he hatess it, Because of all the restrictions I think :|

Comment

Im an I.T Networks Engineer for a big French bank. Was planning on joining the army last year but due to a massive car accident I had, it had to be put off.
                    TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                    Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                    Maruzen APS Type 96
                    TM P226, Tac Master .
                    WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                    KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Im a student of Philosophy, Politics, History and Sociology. Bet you didnt see that coming. I also work part time at a youth center, and do some freelance photography and videography, mostly for bands, when i can get the work
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

IT Systems Administrator. I fix computers and drink coffee. Winnar

Comment

full time student reading geography at university, when not doing that you can ask me about electrical products at the tesco service desk ;p

Comment

im a printer
                            custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
                            my rating
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

Student of mech engineering, so only have time for a part time job stacking shelves at Waitrose. It's depressing, slowly eating my soul, and it's a great way to stay in shape!

(Those of you who watch Family Guy should be laughing right about now)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

doudsy Find out more about doudsy
                              Working...
                              X