• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jobs...

Im a college student studying accounting, business, economics and politics

Comment

RAF Sgt Aircrew and have been for the past 9 1/2 years!

Seeing the world, meeting interesting new people etc etc. and i wouldn't change it for anything!

Comment

could of swore there was already a thred like this anyway building services engineer (plumber)
        Originally posted by owainthegreat
        You sir, are a potato.

Comment

student studying chemistry, physics and biology at a-level and then heading off to the raf careers office to sign up for raf loadmaster...(hopefuly)
          m249 para,m203,m4 cqb,m92f,m190 sf,spr,ak krinkov,ak74,aps2-sv,l96,p226

Comment

I'm still in school so working in the Co Op and slowly losing the will to live......

I am hoping to go to college and do web design or network administrating then join the police for a few years then do something in IT with my qualifications (assuming I get them...).

Comment

I am a Forum Moderator and I also work in a Supermarket (A Shelve Elve one of those magical beings that fill the store overnight).

Comment

This has been asked before

But none atm. Will be joining Army after A levels.

Comment

redoing a levels - final year (finished now just exams to do), so that i could take IT as i was looking at doing computer game programming at university

not applied to uni next year as i now plan to get into shape and look at a career into the police or army

also ... i'm a CA at PC World (cant think of a joke involving "the best of both worlds" so ill just leave it there)
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Currently finishing off my A Levels (bit behind age wise). I'm also a part time Media Engineer (some rigging, camera work, etc). And even though it's not my job yet (fingers crossed), I play basketball at a fairly decent level, I'll be in the NCAA (D2) next year (if injury allows) and am looking to make it my career...

There's a nice variation of jobs/careers here. Interesting stuff...
                    Trader Feedback:
                    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

i am currently doing my GCSE's in fact i have got four this week but this forum is so addicting there is no time for studying. hope to join the army after i finish
                      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Junior Barrister's Clerk and applying for West Midlands Police.

Comment

I'm a Olives logistics technician(really not as fancy as it sounds), Also in the Terriotorial Army(best money i earn becuase i love it 100% job satisfaction)

Comment

student studying biology economics history and music technology.
                            its bloody brilliant!
                            peace up ace down

Comment

i was an I.T. consultant, then chef for a few years, had a few small side projects/companies, now im back at uni doing civil engineering
                              back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Currently a student studying Public services and have completely ditched the idea of the army and will be working in camouflage systems at bovinton before i raise enough money to do a PSD operator course £6000 or so in total

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

doudsy Find out more about doudsy
                                Working...
                                X