Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

LAW's and Nade launcher are they worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LAW's and Nade launcher are they worth it?

hey guys thank you all so far for you advice and handy tips. im learning a lot which will aid me when i get some new hardware, anymore tips or advice you have just post it.

cheers guys
    Ben

Comment

isnt a 203 or LAW but i have invested in a claymore last weekend which works on the same concept, works a treat too.

Comment

yea we have now purchased 14 claymores between us. (i know it sounds a lot but our team is 16 strong!) we are intending to use them for Defensive/Ambush purposes. and they are fun one of our guys thought he was faster then the Claymore's. mhhhh 15 guys bored at a BBQ and one cocky team mate i make the claymore O'clock. he soon learned that running through 14 claymores was not cleaver and the claymores are faster! :D no 203 launchers yet we are waiting for a few weeks for those.

Cheers
        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by bigben View Post
          yea we have now purchased 14 claymores between us. (i know it sounds a lot but our team is 16 strong!) we are intending to use them for Defensive/Ambush purposes. and they are fun one of our guys thought he was faster then the Claymore's. mhhhh 15 guys bored at a BBQ and one cocky team mate i make the claymore O'clock. he soon learned that running through 14 claymores was not cleaver and the claymores are faster! :D no 203 launchers yet we are waiting for a few weeks for those.

Cheers
          Ben
          My god I hope I am never your OPFOR...

-------------

On topic - I personally don't see the need for a massive shotgun but they DO intimidate people...

Comment

yea we have now purchased 14 claymores between us. (i know it sounds a lot but our team is 16 strong!)
            i WISH my team mates wernt so damn tight, i usually end up buying all the stuff myself.

Comment

we are a very close team so we get on really well. we are recruiting too, check out my thread, then pm me if you intrested.

Cheers
              Ben

Originally posted by Coz View Post
              i WISH my team mates wernt so damn tight, i usually end up buying all the stuff myself.

Comment

we are a very close team so we get on really well. we are recruiting too, check out my thread, then pm me if you intrested.

Cheers
                Ben
                Oh dont get me wrong we are a close team, ive known them all for a minimum of about 5 years,But they are so damn tight and sometimes lazy.

My best mate has an m203 on his m16 and 3 shells, the only time he used them was on the first day he got them he filled them all up and was told to stick some tape over the top to stop the bbs from falling out,when he finally tried to use one he couldnt fire it and complained it didnt work, he took the shell out of the launcher and looked at the top of it then pushed the primer it did work he just didnt pull the trigger hard enuff to set it off so the only person he has managed to shoot was himself.He went to use the other 2 just to find out that the bb's fell out because he didnt put some tape on them, all because he was too lazy to ask the marshall for some.
                after 6 months of nagging him to use the nades he finally asked me to lube them as they also had a leak (they were second hand btw).So as a good mate i took them home dissasembled them,cleaned and lubed the crap out of them,its been another 6 months and he wont use them.
                The reasons:- i cant be botherd to gas them,i dont want to use the gas up,they have no range (he wouldnt know the furthest he fired them was into his face),the bb's fall out,i have no tape to stop the bb's falling out,i have no room to carry them,

the list could continue but i would bore you with it

oh and it was the same with the Madbull mine i bought him to use,ive had it for about 8 months and its been used once by another team mate of mine

But to the OP, i think they are worth it if you are not a lazy git and are prepared to fill them up . The few times i fired them (without the launcher though) they were fun and had a good range on them.I think the range could have been better if i fired them from the launcher as it would have been a more concentrated blast.

Comment

got my new 203 set up!

Comment

Can you use used BB's in the 40mm M203 shells?
                    You aren't allowed to use launchers at my local woodland site,(not sure why that actually is) but they do look like fun and the D boys launcher is super cheap too. I could well be tempted.

Comment

my rpg can fire 40mm's and tanaka shotgun shell.
                      tbh i find it's more of a show off peice as aposed to some thing one could actuly use,

i guess it depends on what you class as worth it.
                      if by worth it you meen it looks the mutts and feels the mutts and every ones looking at you. yes

if you want to be able to take it out an kill with it. not likly your gona be able to with out haveing to wait in a bush for some one to walk past even then they're so long and bulky it's a chalange that once fired to get out of there in any kinda hurry.

Comment

Bigass ones are good fun but not all that practical. We managed to get Welshy's RPG to fire nerf rockets 50 or so metres, which would be very awesome if you managed to get the whole site aware of what they meant when they came flying through the air.

Apart from that, they're nice showpeices. But for practicality I prefer my sawn off M79. It needs a pistol backup or to be used as a sidearm, but it's very useful to be able to to whip out and BLAM everything within 30ft.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                        X