Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ugliest gun

Originally posted by Silent Bouh View Post
    Oh come on, it was only a prototype! Get me on a technicality. Gah!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63cxeEq5gUk
    Either thats a mamma of a hot AEG, or you just failed bad.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Bouh View Post
      Oh come on, it was only a prototype! Get me on a technicality. Gah!
      actually it was fully made by H&K..well arguably..depends on whether you believe them.. i reckon they didn't realise it would melt and gave the US army a full production sample, they wouldn't wanna risk giving them a sh*te gun.. :p

and for all you G11 haters. i love that gun. it's just a big hunk of death.

*hides behind hunk of death from bags of poo*
      Originally posted by sparrowhawk
      Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
      Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63cxeEq5gUk
        Either thats a mamma of a hot AEG, or you just failed bad.
        exactly! it was a fully working prototype. if that's not a real gun I don't know what is
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

The G11 was also one of the best guns in farcry 1. :D
          Ive decided what a P90 reminds me of.

The bastard love child from a failed relationship between a G11 and a handbag. :D :p
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

FAMAS ugly and French
            P90, a midgets water pistol.
            Charlton machine gun (auto rifle), never let a Kiwi design a gun.
            Colt Browning M1895. How does a man who does such good things with guns, do something so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
              It is it just never left the prototyping stage.

As this is the Internet & it's difficult to tell when someones kidding, I'll forgive you for that lol.
              I was saying the fact that someone stated the xm8 isn't real made me ". . . . Lol".

Oh & Ben . . . NEVVVVVAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

Listening to: IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY & A BASEBALL BAT!!!
              Originally posted by The Laughing Man
              Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                The G11 was also one of the best guns in farcry 1. :D
                It was in FC1? I don't remember that....

Comment

It was in FC1? I don't remember that....
                  Yep me getting muddled up with Chaser, another good game that had the G11 in it and not Farcry1

Comment

Im not sure as to why the XM8 failed so bad, its just a g36 with a armalite styled body, how did they get it so WRONG

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                      Oh & Ben . . . NEVVVVVAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!
                      ]
                      Ill get you for that!

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                        Im not sure as to why the XM8 failed so bad, its just a g36 with a armalite styled body, how did they get it so WRONG
                        Made it so it would melt? Or its the American taking a German gun and thinking "we can make this much better" and the failing miserably just as they did with the M60.

Comment

Made it so it would melt? Or its the American taking a German gun and thinking "we can make this much better" and the failing miserably just as they did with the M60.
                          Those grips were ment to melt its cold at night in afghan

Comment

Nope, the G36, M4, and OICW are the only assault rifles available in the game...

As for the ugliest gun ever... Hmmm...

South African Vektor CR21

By far and away. The Gyrojet and the Dardick come close.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                              Nope, the G36, M4, and OICW are the only assault rifles available in the game...

As for the ugliest gun ever... Hmmm...

South African Vektor CR21

By far and away. The Gyrojet and the Dardick come close.
                              OH BABY! its like JCB a scaffolding company and apple had a orgy!

Comment

Ah the good ol M60.
                                "Right gentlemen, we will take the most iconic and most feared and deadly support weapon of world war 2, the MG42 and we will take the cooling baffles off, the quick change barrel away, mod the gas parts and turn it into a jam merchant with a nasty habit of burning the hands of the operators whilst trying to change out the barrels, Oh and we will slow down the rate of fire to make it less potent".
                                But it also comes from the same school of thought as the people who gave their own amphibious special forces a rifle that when submerged it essentially makes that fire arm useless, because the second you take it out the water and fire a round, the reciever explodes.
                                They need to be thinking like the US airforce.
                                "Right people, we want this 17 foot 4200RPM 30mm gattling gun to 1-fire hardened rounds to bust tanks open, and 2-to actually fly. Oh and we need to carry air to ground missiles and rocket pods for extra measure."
                                "Well yes sir thats easy enough, its called an A10 Warthog"
                                Essentially a flying gun, genius, a plane designed around a gun.

P.S the above is the illegitimate love child of a steyer AUG and an SA80 that had a third party involved called F2000, that is a very wrong looking thing, it is the Jon Merrick of rifles, quick grap a brown paper bag!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baffled.orange "you want peggle? GO F^@K YOURSELF!" Find out more about baffled.orange
                                Working...
                                X