Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ugliest gun

Originally posted by hellbound View Post
    i really REALLY dislike race guns of any kind. I have yet to see a nice looking race pistol
    Isn't that a bit, well, race-ist?

As for Thundermauls, ugly as sin, but there are people that like them. I bought a second hand supposedly broken two tone one just for the innards and body, and flogged the nasty green bits on Ebay. I made my money back, so to the bloke with absolutely no taste that paid for them, thank you very much and long may you continue to buy my rubbish.

Comment

@ Millzy
      the XM8 is real Germans were thinking on replacing their G36s with them but decided against it due to price - even though H&K are German they still have to try and rip off their own military

and have to say that the thundermaul is by far the ugliest gun ever
      this is my rifle,there are many like it, but this one is mine, without my rifle i am nothing, without me my rifle is nothing

Comment

Without a doubt a stock M4 - Totally hideous, and for you lot who will disagree, if it's not ugly why does everyone customise them ? The fact that there are so many going about makes them ugly, basically they are airsoft 'Clown Shoes' - Long Live The Famas!!!
        I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

And the French WW1 rifle
          Which one? Lebel Model 1886 rifle? Or the Berthier?

Comment

oh no.... a few decades ago, a prestigious German weapons manufacturer, made the most ugly gun............................................ in the world! I found a picture on this youtube video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRDT-Ft1orw its the rectangular grey one.
            When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

oh no.... a few decades ago, a prestigious German weapons manufacturer, made the most ugly gun............................................ in the world! I found a picture on this youtube video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRDT-Ft1orw its the rectangular grey one.
              That would be the G11 Caseless Rifle.

They also made an LMG and a PDW version of it. Great concept, but never put into production.

Comment

Ugliest:
                LMG: RPK ( It just looks oversized)
                SMG: MP5k. It just looks far too small
                Assualt rifle: Type 89
                Sniper: PSG-1
                Pistol: Ruger MK1

Prettiest:
                LMG: MG36
                SMG: P90
                Assault rifle: AUG
                Sniper: WA2000
                Pistol: PPK or M1934
                www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                  That would be the G11 Caseless Rifle.

They also made an LMG and a PDW version of it. Great concept, but never put into production.
                  Great concept that would remove your shoulder form its socket if you fired it to much. The recoil was to great and they couldn't find a way to reduce it hence why it never left the testing stages.

Shame as the idea was sound, just the method that they chose to use was flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
                    Ugliest:
                    LMG: RPK ( It just looks oversized)
                    SMG: MP5k. It just looks far too small
                    Assualt rifle: Type 89
                    Sniper: PSG-1
                    Pistol: Ruger MK1

Prettiest:
                    LMG: MG36
                    SMG: P90
                    Assault rifle: AUG
                    Sniper: WA2000
                    Pistol: PPK or M1934
                    agree with you their except for the wa200 for me it has to be the m200
                    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

• Re: Ugliest gun

P90... *closes thread*
                      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
                        The OICW program is typically american. Have you seen the size of their take aways and fast food portions, compared to them the full OICW weapon systems would be like carrying a small snack.
                        The OICW is a HK build. Not american. It was originally created as a contender in a competition to compete with others to replace the M16.
                        Because all the contenders were crap America stuck with the M16 untill the most recent competion, in which they chose the HK416.
                        The OICW program was where the XM8 came from....
                        you can see now why HK stopped them all and focused on improving a gun that already works and is tried and tested :P

Ugliest gun?...
                        Well Idont reallyhave one, some of the wierd concoctions that have come out of this tread definatly get the prize but for me....
                        I dislike the XM8, Thundermaul, epic amounts of Magpul, the masada, scar, fn2000, SA80, G36, western addon raped AKs and a few others lol.
                        Favorite guns?
                        I love M4/16s (thats probably the american in me :D) but only black tactical ones which the US forces actually use, none of this random extra crap. (i.e. my M4 comprises of; M4 RIS with a PEQ, foregrip, torch, Eotech, flip up back up sight and possibly a double mag and thats IT!)
                        AKs as well, their beautiful, especially ruffed up ones like my Cyma '44 Minutes' AIMS none of this spic and spam plastic crap you get straight out of the box from TM :/
                        Also the MP5, glocks (only 17 and 18 thought!) M500s M14s 1911s and MEUs
                        sigpic
                        G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Originally posted by robharris21 View Post
                          P90... *closes thread*
                          no.
                          www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Feenix View Post
                            The OICW is a HK build. Not american. It was originally created as a contender in a competition to compete with others to replace the M16.
                            The competition to replace the M16 was the ACR competition from the mid 80s. The OICW program came about due to technologies derived from the ACR program, you could say the OICW was an offshoot of the ACR. The winner of the 1st phase was the xm29 OICW which was developed by Alliant Techsystems who had Heckler & Koch as a major sub-contractor.

So yes it is a German build but from an American design to American specifications.
                            Last edited by psirus101; 25 October, 2010, 13:09. Reason: Added a bit

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
                              The competition to replace the M16 was the ACR competition from the mid 80s. The OICW program came about due to technologies derived from the ACR program, you could say the OICW was an offshoot of the ACR. The winner of the 1st phase was the xm29 OICW which was developed by Alliant Techsystems who had Heckler & Koch as a major sub-contractor.

So yes it is a German build but from an American design to American specifications.
                              (+1) ok the only thing I didnt know there was the Alliant Tech sub contracting H&K lol
                              Feenix
                              sigpic
                              G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Originally posted by Feenix View Post
                                (i.e. my M4 comprises of; M4 RIS with a PEQ, foregrip, torch, Eotech, flip up back up sight and possibly a double mag and thats IT!)
                                Erm... what else IS there to stick on other than that?

You have a PEQ (which is a torch AND laser sight), another torch, a foregrip, an optical sight, flip-up back up sights AND ready mag. Short of rail guards which I suspect you have no space for, what else would you stick on?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baffled.orange "you want peggle? GO F^@K YOURSELF!" Find out more about baffled.orange
                                Working...
                                X