How long before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long before?

Ive just had something similar but from the bay.
    Bought an item, guys assures me he sent recorded monday and gives me tracking number.
    Item still in progress but my posty just brought parcel in and NO Recorded label on the front, so i didnt have to sign, yet i looked carefully at the label and the guy had payed for recorded and there was a faint outline of where the recorded sticker was so it must of fallen off.
    Either way i got my item 7 days later from when it was sent

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Right am rather annoyed

email RM and asked to explain this to me ,

i covered about the service that it was sent by , and tracking number with page print outs, along with a new page print out, that says it has been delivered to me but the address is LONGMORE ..... this is no where near where i live ..

all i had in reply from the local depot manager was basically without the fancy words , we cant do anything, if its been delivered it not our problem, and we are not doing nothing ......

really ped off ..
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 November, 2010, 15:58.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
        You will love this one then.
        Sent 2 G36 Hicaps via RM recorded almost 2 weeks ago now.
        Buyer contacted me a few days ago saying that he got a letter through the door from them saying that the postage hadnt been paid on it (bear in mind you cant send a parcel without paying) even though i had a reciept for potage totaling £3.45 they still wanted £4.10 off the buyer!!

Work that one out.
        label probably fell off
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

I remember when I ordered my chest rig, it got sent 24 hour the same day I ordered it, 2weeks later I was still waiting, by then I had to go back to Rosyth, on the 3rd week the missus sent me a message saying it had arrived, I thought great, better late than never only to find it had more than likely been at out house for nearly a fortnight, the courier put a hundred quid chest rig in the recycling box and didn't even leave a card to say where it was, I phoned up the retailer of the rig and let them know about it, they weren't happy and gave me the couriers number, funny old thing 5 phone calls and no refund, best bit is they said I signed for it. Really? I was 504 miles away but they wouldn't show the signature they did have!
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

oh well the eletronic sig is NOT Mine. or none of my family's , and also Longmore is still in ballymena.... not derbyshire

Comment

Royal fail, a law unto themselves!
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Firstly you are paying them for a service, so when they take the money and record the delivery address you now have a receipt, you and they, are bound by a contract and that contract is to deliver your parcel to the stated address.

Included oneway or another is insurance, so you have an insured contract with royal mail.

As soon as you have handed the parcel over and have your receipt they...Royal mail are responsible to make sure they deliver to the address as written on your receipt.

If they deliver to the wrong address it is there responsibility...End of.

The contract is in writing as you have a receipt with the tracking number and address on it...I don't see any reason why you can't take them to the small claims court. Clearly they have not delivered a service you have paid for. It's as simple as right or wrong and the small claims court requires a good reason not to get you your money back.

Sorry the postmans an idiot and can't read the address dosn't constitute a decent reason.

I have found recently if you dont ask for it to have a sig, it seems to take many days even first class to reach it's destination.
                Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

One thing the postman should be doing on recorded deliveries is asking for proof you are the person the package is addressed to, or some proof that person lives there. This saves any error he/she makes if they get the addres wrong, unfortuantely they never ask for ID.

Comment

Right Im giving this service til thursday morning and If I have not recieved said item by then will be taking them to court well small claims at least

Also will be contacting the seller about matter also

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                    Working...
                    X