Collapse

Buying a Dynatec BFG, Is it worth it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buying a Dynatec BFG, Is it worth it ?

Thats kind of you Fizzy. Last person who interacted with mine, booted it into the far corner of the site. Happy days

Comment

I don't own a BFG but I can speak from experience about their effectivness...
      I've seen, and been on the receiving end of some very effective booby traps, pull the pin and wedge it between a door in a dark corridor... Open the door and pop...

in urban/CQB 9mm blanks are loud enough. I've been in a very small bunker and had a 12 guage lobbed in, it's not nice at all, I felt sick and disoriented afterwards not to mention the ringing in my ears!

As other people have mentioned put your name on the side of it and make it obvious it is your grenade!
      CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

Thanks for the answers
        I will stick to 9mm and maybe find a 6mm for upstairs.
        Also like Magay said
        Are you allowed to make booby traps etc ?
        Because having some trip wire tied to the pin attached to lets say a door handle would be a true Realism and better effect to the game.
        Best for defending i bet

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze View Post
          Thanks for the answers
          I will stick to 9mm and maybe find a 6mm for upstairs.
          Also like Magay said
          Are you allowed to make booby traps etc ?
          Because having some trip wire tied to the pin attached to lets say a door handle would be a true Realism and better effect to the game.
          Best for defending i bet
          you can get the adapter and 100 shotgun primers for £11.95, extra 100 is bout £4, as loud as a mk5 and work well

my local site only allows booby trap wires if they are at waist height, just in case it gets stuck and becomes a trip hazzard

Comment

shotgun primers dont come anywhere near to mk5 levels... theyre barely a pop..

but at the end of the day, a bang is a bang... the other people are still going to end up 'dead'..

BFG's are well worth it.. MUCH cheaper to run than burning pyro IIRC it was 23 throws using 9mm blanks before it pays for itself over mk5's.. or something along those lines
            plus theres no fuse noise... just a 3 second delay then bang..

and if youre worried about loosing it just paint it a bright colour..
            Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

The issue with the mall and 9mm isn't a player issue it is to do with the site of the main walkway. The exit doors at one end, if unlocked would open into the main Shopping street in Reading.

On more than one occasion, startled passers by out shopping have heard loud "explosions" and the site has then had Police units attend. The BFG's can't be heard downstairs so it isn't an issue, but upstairs it is an obvious public concern to hear continuous load bangs.

As for the restriction of full auto, this is only on stair levels, into and out of them, and the lower levels where visibility is poor.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                The issue with the mall and 9mm isn't a player issue it is to do with the site of the main walkway. The exit doors at one end, if unlocked would open into the main Shopping street in Reading.

On more than one occasion, startled passers by out shopping have heard loud "explosions" and the site has then had Police units attend. The BFG's can't be heard downstairs so it isn't an issue, but upstairs it is an obvious public concern to hear continuous load bangs.

As for the restriction of full auto, this is only on stair levels, into and out of them, and the lower levels where visibility is poor.

Yeah I understand why they do it. I just wish that they wouldnt have so many different rules for different areas.

IMO the whole site should be single shot only, that way it completely removes the problem of oh where am I, is this place single shot? You can just get on and carry on as usual!

Comment

[QUOTE=
                  IMO the whole site should be single shot only, that way it completely removes the problem of oh where am I, is this place single shot? You can just get on and carry on as usual![/QUOTE]

I agree with this. Not just for The Mall. All sites should be single shot unless the gun is supposed to be able to fire auto.
                  Feedback link

Comment

[QUOTE=IMO the whole site should be single shot only, that way it completely removes the problem of oh where am I, is this place single shot? You can just get on and carry on as usual![/QUOTE]

I agree with this. Not just for The Mall. All sites should be single shot unless the gun is supposed to be able to fire auto.
                    Feedback link

Comment

IMO the whole site should be single shot only, that way it completely removes the problem of oh where am I, is this place single shot? You can just get on and carry on as usual

Feedback link

Comment

Well Not all sites. Woodland sites I like using full auto. And its very simple that if youre indoor, its single.

Thats the way it should be, rather than single some places, auto some others. So much of the day is spent overhearing people ask whether its a single shot zone or not

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post

TROOOOOOO DAT!!!!

would make gameplay so much better... but it'll never happen
                          Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

At sabre force we can use 9mm only no 12g makes a nice noise in middle of 2 barrels
                            JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

I use 9mm blanks and shot gun primers and they are as loud as each other....very

Comment

I can't wait to buy the bfg then with some blanks
                                Just £100 all together i think it's worth it just because i can't be bothered to keep buying Thermo barics and thunder flashs and i see that BFG's do not give you time to run at all which is GOOD
                                I'm just going to be getting a new gun soon and i currently have £230 to spend on airsoft .
                                So if i spend £100 on BFG etc i have £130 left towards my next rifle .
                                That's why i wanted to know if it was worth it :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Breeze Stealthy player hiding in the dark areas loves to play with tactics and skill . Find out more about Breeze
                                Working...
                                X