Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Fn57's.

Originally posted by chris wheeler View Post
    really dieing to get one of these on the ale of my desert eagle. i think im gonna have to go with the folliage green one as i cant seem to find the black one with a torch anywhere or an after market torch.

cheers
    you can't find a torch designed for pistols? there are quite a few to choose from mate. maybe I'm reading what you said wrong. or does the fn 5-7 have different width rail?
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

They don't do the black with a torch, i've spoken to my local retailer buddys and they said the torch is total wank anyway so i'm not losing sleep on that.

My understanding it was a 20mm rail, so the m3 will fit, pro light, surefires etc.

Comment

okcheers mate. btw (post below mine) i ment the kn57 specific one that comes with the coloured models lol

cheers
        cw

Comment

The torch is indeed utter wank. I have one, it won't even illuminate the end of my garden (less than 20ft away).
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

They fire as good as any other Tokyo marui Hi-kick hi-grouping, adjustable hop gas blow back. No more, no less.

Unfortunately, I find the shape of the gun extreme uncomfortable and weird to hold.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Yeah, I originally hated glocks. Then used one for a game and boned it totally, only sold it due to being bored of it. I do see myself buying one again though, just as I did with my sig

Comment

so will an m3 fit like the one that tm supply, what i mean is, fit up to the trugger guard nicely

cheers

Comment

Yes, an m3 will fit.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Just to recap, I've brought it now, and I must say it is the absolute dogs nuts!!! And yes, an m3 fits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackBauer8 Find out more about JackBauer8
                    Working...
                    X