Best Gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Gas?

Colemans propane, £12 for two botles from millets or any other outdoors type store. Totally worth it!

Also contrary to what some people have said it doesnt stink, it doesnt smell anywhere near as bad as green gas which seems to reek like monster munch pickled onion crisps!

However to be honest, with the kind of cold were having at the moment, Id just leave the full metal pistols at home...

Comment

Re: Best Gas?

I picked up a Madbul adaptor from the states and use Colemans large propane canisters. If they are too large to carry around you can always charge up one of those grenade style cannisters and carry that around with you.

If you do choose to use propane then you had better check with your site that it is allowed. I know that Ground Zero won't allow it to be used.

Edit: Propane does stink - my Mrs moans when I fill my mags indoors!!
      Last edited by N_Scooby; 30 November, 2010, 07:55. Reason: propane stinks!!
      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
      Working...
      X