seting up a new team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: seting up a new team

A team is not what about what you wear, what gun you use, or how cool your patch is.

Its how you work as a team and get the job done.

Comment

Well good luck to you is all i can say.
      I tried doing exactly the same thing, had all the correct kit and l85a2 but then the other team members didnt really fancy going for full brit loadout so everyone got different kit which ended up with us looking like a team of misfits so it disbanded.
      Roses are red,
      Violets are blue,
      In soviet russia,
      Poem reads you!

Comment

I had a team that all had brit kit and L85A1's. They were mostly ex forces so loved playing with a weapon they were used to. Even if the team does flop if you have a good SA80 in your armoury your always going to be a winner. I wont part with mine for love or money. Sadly my new team are all based on the USMC kit so no more SA80's but I will never part with mine unless I go for a LSW lol.
        Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

What we've found is that it's very hard to keep a team together as a playing unit, week in week out. Far better to use 'team' to mean a group of mates who appreciate each other's company on or off the field and then you can work out loadouts/tactics from there (the "OMG we should so do that..!" category of drunken ideas :p)

You'll struggle to keep people interested after one or two skirmishes if all that holds you together is a shared liking for British kit. Sorry to be blunt, but that's just what my experience has shown.

Not to p!ss on your parade, by all means give it a whirl, but my advice would be not to drop deposits on team kit etc until you know that everyone is on the same page.
          My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
          I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

Yep agreed, my old team was made up of mates who also liked airsoft. Even with mates the team can still flop
            Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

Why dont you just join one?
              rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

Originally posted by shotgun_lee View Post
                Why dont you just join one?
                laugh out loud

he obviously doesnt want to join "any old team". He wants to put one together.
                and seriously guys, enough about spell check yet?

cheers, cw

Comment

Putting one together is a bloody nightmare if you want to enforce weapon rules straight away, you need a group of mates to do it realistically

sub due only took off by sheer luck, the amount of GZ players i have now is outstanding i thought i was going to be the only one.

Comment

i defo agree with the above, if you get a bunch of randomers together it wont work well even if they are in the same cammo and are using the same weapons.

cw

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
                    Working...
                    X