Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy Locations

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
    You sir have just made me want to do my German ww2 SS load out now instead of in the new year!

Now i want to play in the Reikstag!!!
    The Germans might get anrgy if you did an airsoft game in the Riechstag, escpecially if you put a flag on top of it:D

Comment

I voted ship, industrial, prison, office block and other.

Ship would be freaking awesome. Terrorist/special forces hijack and secure respectively. I think we should all chip in and buy the ark royal haha.

Industrial and office block would just be awesome.

I can imagine prison being creepy, depending on the prison.

For other, an airplane. Although that could come under airport, imagine just recreating the bonus sas mission on modern warfare.

Also, where is that island? That would be freaking awesome!

Comment

pripyat! Im obsessed with this place.

Every player will have to have a geiger counter though :D
        Roses are red,
        Violets are blue,
        In soviet russia,
        Poem reads you!

Comment

comming to think of it, that island prison looks good, but i like a bit of role play, where some thought actually goes in to the game ply with propper mult objectives ect.. so that on a remote island prison = win.

also, anyone seen the film "the rock" i think it is? thats on alacatraz and it looks mental!

Comment

Originally posted by M4 Matt View Post
            I voted prison, imagine playing in alcatraz....
            low and behold it is used for airsoft now'adays :P and im not joking

Comment

Originally posted by wolf_4x4 View Post
              pripyat! Im obsessed with this place.

Every player will have to have a geiger counter though :D
              Totally agree. BMP NBC reactor rides anyone?
              Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place.
              If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
              - Lance Armstrong

Comment

Imagine a dover - calais p&o airsoft special lol

Comment

Originally posted by b16jus View Post
                  Imagine a dover - calais p&o airsoft special lol
                  THAT would be epic maybe an England vs France all out battle, firing from one ferry to another as both make for the shore & maybe even an attack & defend of the Ch-unnle :D

but naa i voted airport, MASSIVE space' lots of long LOS & alot of cover too, we'll rent east midlands next time the snow shuts it :D
                  'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

or when it goes bust again
                    1 Squadron
                    Swift and Sudden

Comment

1920s Chicago including a couple of model Ts for a bit of cops and robbers and failing that a really big bar would do with plenty of sugar glass bottle so you really feel like your shooting the joint up.

Comment

/thread.

Comment

How about the tank museum at night, plenty of scope for short and long engagements and hiding inside the tanks

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                            Some kind of lunatic asylum... Would be really creepy and jumpy
                            Cane Hill Mental Asylum lol. It's Abandoned, somewhere near Croydon I think. That would rule!! I've been but can't get in due to the 12ft Steel fencing running round it lol. It's Huge though. I think someone actually broke in a few months back and fell down a pit shaft that leads to the WW2 underground Bunkers.... http://www.abandoned-britain.com/PP/canehill/1.htm

A prison would be cool, Alkatraz would be awesome! One team on the rock and the other on shore and u have to boat over..

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                            Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                            UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

Cane Hill has completely gone now, sadly, it was a brilliant Urb-Ex place to have a snoop around in. That fence didn't defeat me ...

I want to skirmish in a multi-floored disco, complete with 1970's music, lights and everything haha

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
                                Cane Hill has completely gone now, sadly, it was a brilliant Urb-Ex place to have a snoop around in. That fence didn't defeat me ...

I want to skirmish in a multi-floored disco, complete with 1970's music, lights and everything haha
                                NOOOOO lol that place was awesome... We had the Canadian Red Cross Memorial Hospital near where I live. That would have been so cool to Airsoft in. But it's met the same fate. The British Trust sold it the other year and is now a housing estate....

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                                Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                                UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sgtash Find out more about sgtash
                                Working...
                                X