Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy Locations

Originally posted by wolf_4x4 View Post
    And not quite a disco but the old bo-jangles nightclub lays derelict in guildford, all the doors have since been covered in steel sheet but theres a way in through the ventilation system :D
    I've been in BoJangles/Pulse (as it was last called before closing). I lived in Guildford for the last three years. It would be good to skirmish in there, except one would stick to the carpets - I know I did the last time I was in there in 2004ish.
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
      I would love to have a game in Chernobyl where those guys broke in dressed in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R gear and had a game, sadly I can't see myself trekking off to Russia any time soon.
      Your on your own there mate. there's a reason they say don't put anything on the ground on tours there.

Comment

+1 on the international space station! (obvs the areas with gravity or GBBs will fire you rather than the BB?)

Either that or on a train+train station Or a subway station... like the Timesplitters Future Perfect Map...except with a bit more cover... Plastic dummy hobos, complete with dog?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
          Either that or on a train+train station Or a subway station... like the Timesplitters Future Perfect Map...except with a bit more cover... Plastic dummy hobos, complete with dog?
          Haha, that sounds awesome!

Now build it slave! *whips*

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sgtash Find out more about sgtash
          Working...
          X