First Purchase Of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Purchase Of 2011

So, tis the season to be skint at the moment (and possibly jolly), and I know a lot of us have no immediate airsoft purchases in mind. But what about the calmer financial waters of 2011?

What's that Christmas money going to be spent on? Or the first paycheque after you've cleared the turkey debt?

For myself it's the last two bits for my M4 (Magpul Cheek Riser, and a Realsteel Vltor clockwise flashhider), a Blackhawk low profile rig, and possibly a Japanese KSC M9.

And yourselves?
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Re: First Purchase Of 2011

Want a new aeg, still unsure of what i want as you all know, there is just too much to choose from!!!! aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh
    sigpic

Comment

Gonna get me the SCAR-L shoot and recoil xD Expensive, but awesome [=

Comment

Tritium night sights, for my tm-57 and a 4th mag for it.

A new tan contractors cap off Hillson.

A new 5.11 tan molle belt & pouches so I don't always need to use my ricas. Also off Hillson.

There is more but I can't remember lol.

Comment

Blackbear Shadow Mesh Mask (Tan).

May need to get the last couple of bits for my MEU if I don't get 'em for xmas.

Also decided to tweak my ICS, so need to get a Magpul CTR stock (FDE), G&P Raider foregrip (black), TM PEQ16 & 7.4v LiPo. Oh, and Krylon Khaki...

Comment

Whatever you buy, make sure you get it before 2011! 20% VAT ouch...

Comment

2011 will be the year of a SocomGear v2 Barret! :D

Comment

I'm dying for a recoil type gun, but don't know what one to look at, also not fussed if it's not an m4 type gun. Just want something that goes bang and actually moves in my arm like the real ones!!

Comment

There is actually nothing I want... MAYBE a belt holster for my 18C and an MS2 sling for my Masada.

Oh yeah... Just clocked another thread an reminded myself I really want some of those super mega transfomer leg claw gear MkII super trousers.

Comment

You really do need a recoil gun Ant. I love mine.

And a link via PM please Ben. Be something nice in my inbox rather than a poop log... Haha.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Army R43 Blowback.

That's all. Can't really be arsed getting any more airsoft gear, I've got quite an expansive armoury and as far as getting any more kit, there wouldn't be any need. Probably going into the Navy in 2012 anyway.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Not sure what I will get next, if anything! Might be the odd accessory here and there, but I cant imagine what else Id need, and need to save up if I want to live with the ball and chain next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                          You really do need a recoil gun Ant. I love mine.

And a link via PM please Ben. Be something nice in my inbox rather than a poop log... Haha.
                          Like what though, my aeg outranges nearly every other gun i've ever shot, owned by me or anyone else. So what recoil gun fires best and is not completely unstable and w*nk?

Comment

Tokyo marui px4 storm! ON TE NOM

and possibly the recoil clone depending on reviews

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
                              Like what though, my aeg outranges nearly every other gun i've ever shot, owned by me or anyone else. So what recoil gun fires best and is not completely unstable and w*nk?
                              Both mine fire(d) perfectly, and pretty much identically. In terms of recoil strength, the AK series has marginally more force. But they have to use TM recoil AK mags. The M4 series can take normal mags if you get the Freedom Art adapter. I use this with my Pmags.

In terms of what I'd recommend, I'd say the M4A1 Socom of all of them. Gives you the most flexibility for cosmetic upgrades. Out of the box and kept stock, id say the AKS74.
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fenriz Old enough to know better. Find out more about Fenriz
                              Working...
                              X