Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Purchase Of 2011

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
    Like what though, my aeg outranges nearly every other gun i've ever shot, owned by me or anyone else. So what recoil gun fires best and is not completely unstable and w*nk?
    surely you could just swap out the hop unit and hop and stick it in the recoil gun to make that a jizzerific super gun!

Comment

I really don't understand that people will go mental and immediately hand over £200 for a dodgy unproven clone of a recoil gun, then have to upgrade god knows what, literally on the spot, but won't save up nearly £400 to get something that is GOOD, proven and shops will actually honour the warranty on... Especially since it's been available for ages.

If you can afford to drop £170 immediately, why not just save a little and get a non-clone?

It's lunacy and I don't understand it.

The trousers I was talking about were on (Not Sea)Warrior under Claw Gear, Tan... They cost about £80, but they only have XL in...

Edit: Yeah, Ant, get the SOCOM... You don't have to use a gash battery...

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
        Both mine fire(d) perfectly, and pretty much identically. In terms of recoil strength, the AK series has marginally more force. But they have to use TM recoil AK mags. The M4 series can take normal mags if you get the Freedom Art adapter. I use this with my Pmags.

In terms of what I'd recommend, I'd say the M4A1 Socom of all of them. Gives you the most flexibility for cosmetic upgrades. Out of the box and kept stock, id say the AKS74.
        I don't mind putting money into it, but just not a total bomb because there crap. I'm finishing work in ten mins so ima go see Nick and see what he's got for me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          2011 will be the year of a SocomGear v2 Barret! :D
          I second that, or there Intervention m200

And a TM Px4 Storm.

And the white on tanned leather E92 M3 sat in our dealerships compound :p
          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

I also have fallen in love with lipos so i'd pref use them.

Comment

Get the Socom then. Happily take Lipo.

And cheers Ben. I'll take a look.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

They have 3 in stock.

Comment

Get the Socom then. Happily take Lipo.

And cheers Ben. I'll take a look.
                  When you say socom, you do mean the tm sopmod yes? Or am I missing it here.

Comment

I'm more than likely going to get a new set of BDU. Polish Camogrom is looking very appealing at the moment...
                    "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
                      When you say socom, you do mean the tm sopmod yes? Or am I missing it here.
                      TM M4A1 Socom

It's the standard pattern M4. No RIS or Crane Stock.
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

TM M4A1 Socom

It's the standard pattern M4. No RIS or Crane Stock.
                        Ah wounded, I don't know what I want to do now We need to meet up over a beer and discuss the pros and cons Danny boy lol.

Comment

Did somebody say beer?

Comment

I'd still get the Socom. The normal Sopmod battery is arse.

And sure thing, have to arrange it soon.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Mmmm beer !

My purchases for 2011 are :

Warrior Mich helmet
                              Reversable Mich marpat cover
                              Real Orc pcu level 5
                              Pcu level 3 microgrid fleece
                              Mechanix gloves
                              M203
                              Some sort of shot gun
                              Eagle plate carrier,
                              More p226 mags
                              4L camel back
                              The list goes on!

Semper
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Parky
                              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                                I really don't understand that people will go mental and immediately hand over £200 for a dodgy unproven clone of a recoil gun, then have to upgrade god knows what, literally on the spot, but won't save up nearly £400 to get something that is GOOD, proven and shops will actually honour the warranty on... Especially since it's been available for ages.

If you can afford to drop £170 immediately, why not just save a little and get a non-clone?

It's lunacy and I don't understand it.

The trousers I was talking about were on (Not Sea)Warrior under Claw Gear, Tan... They cost about £80, but they only have XL in...

Edit: Yeah, Ant, get the SOCOM... You don't have to use a gash battery...

Firstly, I already have a TM Socom recoil, and so does LTpurcy.

Secondly, it won't be any loss to buy for £200 or so to see how it performs, and to sell on if necessary (as I know many a people on this forum, and others that would buy a clone of the TM recoil, even at the same price/ more than what I/ others would pay brand new from HK).

Thirdly, I won't be upgrading anything. My socom performs well enough and is upgraded enough for my liking.

Fourthly, according to another member on this forum, they had overheard that the TM guns are being destroyed due to non-compliant electrical components used. (I've said that this is BS, but it's still a point).

Fifthly, for some people - £400 is a lot of money to spend on what is essentially a toy gun.
                                Last edited by sj_asc; 14 December, 2010, 16:35.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fenriz Old enough to know better. Find out more about Fenriz
                                Working...
                                X