Why no FPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no FPS?

Anyone know why Zeroone don't post the FPS of any of the guns they sell.

Re: Why no FPS?

Probably because it don't really matter?!

Comment

It's just most other websites do it, and having to look them up is kind of annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by counterpig View Post
        It's just most other websites do it, and having to look them up is kind of annoying.
        Well if you pay the extra for the upgrades then who cares?
        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

A lot of websites do, but a majority are false - so you in no better position.

Notice how almost all say 328 or 350. Funnily enough you don't see many advertise TM at 290fps, or a new clone at 380fps!

Comment

It's not annoying as such, you just think Z1 could provide all the stats of a gun

after all, 2nd hand here you're required to state fps.

things like sniper rifles it's nice to see fps... low fps snipers kinda ruin the whole thing for me tbh.... sacrifice ROF for fps.
            but that's only my opinion.
            sigpic

Comment

Well every individual gun is different. if you state a specific fps for gun and it wasn't you probably liable under goods description. so unless they tested every single gun they won't be able to provide FPS.
              Reformed Pacifist

Comment

something that personally does my nut in they dont tell you anything other than the name i rarely buy from zeroone it seems like someones stuck a load of guns on a website just to advertise them we want to know everything about them mag capacity rough fps build quality etc etc they should really look at this thread and learn from it

Comment

If I'm buying a new gun, the site with the best information is going to get more interest from me.

But you can always look on the Eastern hobby shop as they usually have most information listed.
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I raely buy online anymore, if i want to buy a new gun, i go and actually use it first.
                    sigpic

Comment

could it be they only buy guns under the bracket?? not sure but it does annoy me they never put any info on what your BUYING from them

Comment

I just dont see why they cant chrono the guns before sending like EVERY OTHER AIRSOFT RETAILER DOES and have a slip of paper stating the FPS.

Takes what , 1 minute ?

If its over 350 contact the buyer and see what they want to do about it.

England sucks.
                        Hate.
                        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

airsoft England sucks!!

Comment

I must admit I'm put off from buying from Z1 for this very reason. Not so much the lack of fps info.. but the lack of any info on products. When I see something on their site and it lists no details I'll usually look the item up on another site.. and I usually end up seeing it for cheaper on that site!

Comment

It is more than likely to avoid a lot of problems with mardy people turning round and getting them done for false advertising.

Take Mardy 'softer A.

He goes to Zero one and buys (i dont know) a chinese m4. On the website the one they have chronoed is at 340fps. He takes it to a skirmish and it gets chronoed and due to factory variences it chrono's in at lets say 400fps.

Mardy 'softer A is then not allowed to use his brand new gun on site and goes home very unhappy and, you've guessed it, mardy. When he gets home he rings up Zero one and complains, now due to the nature of the factories Z1 wont do a refund.

Now Mardy 'Softer A goes to trading standards and gets Z1 done for misleading info etc etc.

So all in all its 10 times easier plus most players who buy from z1 would of done the research before hand therefore knowing the factory variences already.

(PLEASE NOTE: FPS's stated are fictional figures and do not reflect the FPS of weapons sold by Z1)

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

counterpig Find out more about counterpig
                              Working...
                              X