Collapse

Why no FPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If FS can put even the most basic of descriptions and in most cases box contents, why cant Zero One?
    In my opinion they are just as big a retailer as each other.

Comment

Re: Why no FPS?

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
      I just dont see why they cant chrono the guns before sending like EVERY OTHER AIRSOFT RETAILER DOES and have a slip of paper stating the FPS.

Takes what , 1 minute ?

If its over 350 contact the buyer and see what they want to do about it.

England sucks.
      agree,

ALL guns should have a few shots put through them before they are sent out.

i have ordered off almost every retailer over the last 11 years and z1 guns are the ONLY ones that have failed to work straight out of the box (happened on 4 occasions and with £350+ guns)

if they were to test fire before posting they could state
      1) it works
      2) fps
      3) rof
      KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Originally posted by tsv2tuff View Post
        does nobody else think its wrong that they can charge for a m100 "upgrade" when some of the aeg's do the same fps as a m100 anyway, i could be wrong but seems like a scam to me...
        i have evidence of this, but wont go into it so the mod gods dont hammer down
        KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Originally posted by MajorLandmark View Post
          It really is an issue of time from what I can gather. Z1 stock a massive amount of stuff, and they do struggle to get things on their website.
          must be british workers then cause retailers out of britain manage it with double even triple the stock

although to back em up they sent me a slip with my tested fps at 227 on my m4 but later when i bought my mp5 didnt get one

Comment

Originally posted by tsv2tuff View Post
            does nobody else think its wrong that they can charge for a m100 "upgrade" when some of the aeg's do the same fps as a m100 anyway, i could be wrong but seems like a scam to me..
            Yes, I do.

Originally posted by Sam89 View Post
            i have evidence of this, but wont go into it so the mod gods dont hammer down
            And then they don't even give you the original spring they "allegedly" replaced!

I think ZeroOne need to explain themselves. Perhaps to Trading Standards?

Comment

I agree with what alot of people have posted on this thread.

It is annoying that they dont have the information on there website. I usually find myself looking at other retailers site for information. It is most annoying when you get people into airsoft. They ask for which is best place to buy. I naturally say Z1 because they have one of the biggest choices in UK and one of the best stocked. The one thing that will always sway me in a retailers direction. Is how efficient they are, and what courier they use. Thats why i use HK retailers...

Personally though. If im spending my hard earned cash. I look high and low all over the internet for reviews. And all the pro's and con's of owership. To check also if theres any serious relibilty problems before i buy. Nobody likes buying rubbish. I look up what upgrades are available.

Personally though i don't buy from the UK. As the mark up from any Retailer in the UK is ridiculous. Even factoring in shipping and import duty. You save money. And get better service. And importing in these times is made easy with paypal. I can remember when you used to have to send wire transfer..Via bank. Paper work and a fee. Was still worth it.
              "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                i just drive down to the shop and ask.
                or simpley call or send an email.
                There email service is one of the worst, ever.
                They NEVER reply, I sent about 5 emails, haven't had a reply. Utterly disgraceful.
                That said, when you buy the item, the emails you get notifying you of each stage is really good!

Comment

Right a quick word on Z1. I usually do my own upgrading. But on occasion i just dont have time. So i give it to Z1 todo.

No matter what gun i have given them to upgrade. Usually if i send in a gun. I always get a tightbore barrel aswell. Aswell as a spring. I state what fps i want it to fire. Because installing say a m100 should equal 350fps. Is complete rubbish. I learned that the hard way. And Z1 explained it to me. There is loads of factors in the outcome of what fps a gun will fire at. Air seal nozzle, barrel,spring, pistol seal, how well lubed and cleaned...

Z1 have always given me the original parts back. Spring and barrel(depending on upgrade). When they do a spring upgrade. They also upgrade to metal bushings on your gearbox aswell. As part of the M100 upgrade. If needed of course.
                  And for what they charge for both spring and bushings. Its resonable.

Some of you keep saying you find guns and what not cheaper else where. Fair enough. But Z1 do a price match guarantee.
                  "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

counterpig Find out more about counterpig
                  Working...
                  X