X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dis-arming while in combat

Originally posted by Delta TJ View Post
    No. You shouldn't be making physical contact with the other players. That just goes down a bad road. Also about the bang rule. I find the knife kill better than the bang kill because with the bang kill people just take the piss and use it at ranges where it isn't appropriate. I get that sometimes you're not sure what range is appropriate for a bang kill and that's why I prefer knife kills since you have to give them a tap. It removes the grey area.

If someone shoots me at close range I don't throw a tantrum and I expect them to be the same if I shoot them at close range. After all, that's why I go to GZU. For CQB airsoft.
    YES YES...YES!! thats the problem with the bang rule! ive been (dont laugh) banged from meters and meters away so far i couldn't actually here the bugger. i would only ever use it when im point blank and it would be painful and intrusive to shoot them so close! e.g barrel to gut

Comment

I think a simple hand pushing away barrel from you-type trick is fine, but no grabbing, I mean at the end of the day, its just a game and being hit won't mean your going to die.

Or alternitvely use a mix of Ninja Pro and Ghost pro to sneak up on the enemy so this situ doesnt have to happen (that was a JOKE btw, i hate COD!)

Comment

from what i remember being explained to me the gun is part of the player and is a kill if shot, so i would shoot the gun then them to be sure. though i not knowing what damage would happen i would probably just try and shoot them some how.
        but that's me not wanting to damage/break a £200+ gun 'cus i sure as hell wont be able to replace it.

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
          haha see when i try that i have no face left after it cos ive tripped and gone face first into the wall :D
          Hahahaha!

I have an image of you running at a 50ft wall screaming "Tactical Assault Guys!" Tripping, and wiping out at the very foot of the wall!

Poor you :D lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Montesa77 I've got a book out if you want to read it. It's called 'Life In A Bin' Find out more about Montesa77
          Working...
          X