Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: il ask again

Just a quick question...

I know you select EMS speedpost etc, but in the comments box (or if you emailed the store etc) would it be possible to ask them to write on the package "Do not use Parcelforce".

I know that I've had disputes with them in the past and a good friend of mine has had that much trouble from them that PF have actually said they'd refuse to deliver any package ~ how they can say that I don't know. Anyhow, surely you can ask for it to be delivered using RM, or any one of the other many companies once inside the UK?

(And usually with the above I see a 48 hour PF label on it whereas I'd hope if using RM it'd be the usual First Class service).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

i ordered a Gas grenade, magpul glock plates, valve key, on the 17th. received on the 24th im waiting for more stuff now to come through, High flow valves, mask and some key rings :p
      Originally posted by jonnyhal
      For Sale: very nice heavy springer
      Originally posted by soulflame2
      when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

I don't know why it defaults to parcelforce anyway for larger stuff coming in by hong kong post. anyone know why?
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Because its the default "english" carrier. As is Royal fail for letters and smaller stuff.
          They will ALWAYS pass it from one national carrier to the other UNLESS you specify otherwise.

Here's a tip from someone in the HMRC - make sure they put "Customs Declaration to be made by receiver" - doesn't matter who it comes through they CANNOT hold it as you have SPECIFICALLY stated that you are going to make the declaration and they can't do it "on your behalf" as they usually do.
          Also the Postal act states that they CANNOT hold or delay any post as it is a criminal offence - so if they are holding your parcel waiting for money then its illegal.
          Pop along to the depot with that info when they try to charge you and watch them squirm.
          Originally posted by mr lean 81
          painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Originally posted by Secretsquirrel View Post
            Pop along to the depot with that info when they try to charge you and watch them squirm.
            Doesn't always work I'm afraid.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
            Working...
            X