Sportline VS. China Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sportline VS. China Clones

ICS sprtline are pretty good ive heard, good range and solid build.

Comment

mt friends ics sportline internals disentegrated in under 15 minutes.

Comment

Well from what I understand, sportline is made for skrimishing so they will already by site legal FPS wise. Clones are a mixed bag. Some, like the Mk23 SOCOM are as good or better than the originals, some are absolutely terrible.
        For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
        Check out my other sales!

Comment

Basically, either can be good or bad, the reason they are so cheap is because of the poor qc, so you will either get an amazing one, or a lemon, i personally have been blessed with the amazing ones, however, the CYMA guns (m14's and ak's) seem to be really good and i havent heard stories about people getting lemons.

Comment

Had an ICS m4 sportline for over a year now and its never missed a beat. Rock solid gun.

Comment

I actually bought my ICS M4 Sportline from Zero One. Got it at a good price and while the Infinity motor was poor, got that swapped for a Turbo 3K and happy days.

I did make some modifications to the gun though internally. Fitted an M100 spring, replaced the piston head for a vented model and replaced the spring guide for a bearing type. I removed the second tooth on the piston as well. Made the gun a lot better.

I was gutted when the hop unit broke a few months back, the hop units are very expensive for what they are and they cannot take standard models without a lot of modification.

China clone... well I have 2 Kalash AK's (Dboys) and they are the best AK's I have ever used and owned.

I also have a GnG Raider blowback, you can get those with the metal ris like mine for about £170. Incredible gun. I would have one of those any day over a Chinese gun.

Comment

i use an ics m4 myself whereas my mate uses a jg ak47 tactical both seem to perform as well as each other as far as range, and reliability go

Comment

I feel as confused, if not more, than before I read the thread.

All I can make out of it is that it can't be that different, the poll result is very even and the posts seem to be very mixed views as well. I think with both it seems to be much of a hit or miss really.
                  my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Classic army P90 sport line is with out a doubt the worst gun i have ever owned, while jg G36s rock fantastic finish solid internals
                    Reformed Pacifist

Comment

• Re: Sportline VS. China Clones

definatly sportlines since they are exactly the same internaly as the pro lines just with a plastic body. cheap enuff to buy from retailer and get warranty.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Montesa77 I've got a book out if you want to read it. It's called 'Life In A Bin' Find out more about Montesa77
                      Working...
                      X