Battery performance test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battery performance test.

Guys calm down. Its not like you skirmish at the same site..... If you don't like it go on the same team or just keep it to your self. Unless the site has a rule around it its legitimate.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

So I can empty a whole mag on you, so long as you over 6ft away? Sweet. :D

Comment

MED obviously doesnt apply to aegs on most sites, but, there is that respect element in the game yes, i didnt know you were refferring to point blank range at first, but besides if it was at a distance i wouldnt mind a whole mag coming my way, things in life hurt alot more than a few plastic balls stinging you mate. but as i said, yeah 6ft would be taking the piss, few shots in the legs or torso is sufficient at csw, no bang rule.
        sigpic

Comment

lol...No chance I have no desire to shred pistons...There are ways arround that. No I'm not letting go of all my knowledge.

My latest gun being the CA33. I don't like high caps and the only available mags arround at the minute including HK are the 57 round standard mags. So it's back down to 7.4's for me and probably mostly single shot...How much against the grain is that...pah...humbug...
          Last edited by North West Outpost; 24 February, 2011, 22:11. Reason: would help if I could spell.
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Mags are the limiting factor in extreme ROF set ups. Only chance you have is midcaps.

My MAG M4 mags can empty out all 190 BB's in about 3 seconds (out of the weapon!). So, at best top ROF is going to be in the region of 60/sec unless some new mags are invented!

Comment

They don't need inventing you have to mod them yourself.

My dsg with a normal mag just smashes bb's and won't feed, it really is that fast. It needs a BIG positive force to get them passed the air nozzle each time it is retracted. No easy task when you think there are no sector clips and an M150 spring.

These mags can be built, you need to supercharge one of the available box mags, it's the only way. I'm looking at one of the double looking G36 electric 1000 round ones.

Although in single sector guns I have had normal high caps feed to 40 a sec, obviously mids too.
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Brilliant post Midas,

Am yet to discover the world of LiPo but all in good time! I'm relatively new to the insides of AEGs etc but threads always help understand what can really make a difference.

Cheers!

Blue

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

North West Outpost Find out more about North West Outpost
                Working...
                X