skirmish sites in north east

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: skirmish sites in north east

You are getting bogged down to one site, as a player I want varied game play along with site progess otherwise it starts to lose its appeal.

The perfect site does not exist, I want all aspect of game play...cqb, woodland etc but know its not going to happen (in the Northeast anyway).

Comment

Gdfc do you play at any other site other than ntac, how long have you been playing and how do you know that a cqb woodland site will not open in the north east.I am looking a 2 site's now but am having little success in finding the person i need to give me a yes or a no.

Comment

Couple of years now MM, Did not say we wont get one, its just they dont exist (Catterick not included) that I know of at the moment. Good luck with getting one mind and please keep us informed, saw the picture of what you are after....keep the faith.

Dont let the chavs get you down.

Comment

cheer's fella,chav's should'nt be getting me down for much longer as i accidently lost a bear trap on site and can't for the life of me find it and some idiot dug a couple of punjy trap's filled with paint.
          All's fair in love and war

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

para01 ex para, got 2 kids and got the grey hair to prove it,married again lol,up for a laugh. Find out more about para01
          Working...
          X