Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft profiteering..

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
    I am unemployed i know how much of a complete soul crushing experience it can be, i wasn't aiming my rant at you mate. If i was trying to bust you balls you would know all about it :D

Look at what i quoted in the other post above. The guy basically blasts uk shops for trying to sell crap at inflated prices and in the next breath says he does it himself and if people are stupid enough to buy it its there problem.

Its quite a big difference to buying broken guns, getting then working again and selling on at a reasonable and fair price.
    Maybe i'm over reacting a bit and being a bit of a muppet but its my opinion so there you have it
    Aha Sorry about that mate was sure it was directed at me :P.

Just like to add i've been buying and sellng guns for 5 years and i haven't had ALL profit obviously infact going on the amount i have earned over the years its not actually a lot considering the time, i dont overcharge i price accordingly I also charge for the Postage materials like bubble wrap etc.. :P
    Originally Posted by balaclava ben
    i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Airsoft profiteering..

never made a proffit i buy things then sell them within 2 months of buying it usualy. right now selling 3 guns for about a loss of £200 but hey its only money all get it again when i get payed and buy another pice of fun just to say iv had it. viva la bank account
      ‎"As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said, if the day does not require and AK, it is good."

TM mp5 a4, CA mp5 A4 railed, JG mp5 custom, warrior l96 (broken), star minimi (broken), ksg mp9 gbb

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SniperSayDIE 2 year Airsoft veteran and gun surgeon =] Find out more about SniperSayDIE
      Working...
      X