Best AEG sniper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best AEG sniper?

what do you think is the best AEG to use as a substitute instead of an actual sniper? (Im talking on semi auto for long range shooting)
    Best for accuracy?
    Best for performance?

Re: Best AEG sniper?

TM M14, and I think many will agree...
    Trader Feedback:
    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

depends how much you spend tbh, m14 is my immediate thought

* Edit

See someone even beat me to it haha ^

Comment

Yeah m14's, upgraded sr 25's?

Comment

most folks will suggest either the M14, G3-SG1, or M16. however just about ANY aeg can be turned into a SASS if set up right. Decent internals, tightbore barrel, and a damned good hop unit/ bucking/ rubber etc will all help to make a decent sass. the base weapon though, is up to you to decide ;-) i used my M4 CASV for example, slapped in a prommy 6.03 455mm tightbore covered by suppressor, with an element hop unit, madbull shark H-hop bucking, and silicone rubber, combine that with a systema M100 spring and i'm reaching 45meters accurately while still firing below 350fps. my suggestion is, find a rifle you like, then set to work modding it to give it the best range, torque gears would also be a good option as well.
          hope this helps
          -Snakeh
          sigpic
          Mercs Boss
          Armoury:
          ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

SPr's

M14's

SR25's

Maybe m16's

Comment

I'll say it! An upgraded Aug will make a lovely DMR rifle. People might look at you funny while you carry it around, I usually just shoot them later when they arent looking

Comment

TM M14 for sure, best aeg hop-up in a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by br3nt View Post
                  I'll say it! An upgraded Aug will make a lovely DMR rifle. People might look at you funny while you carry it around, I usually just shoot them later when they arent looking
                  and here is a pic of a fine example of an aug snipper. this is running a 650mm tighbore, metal hop and is pretty much the same length of my M4 making it more versatile as its compact light and shoots better than most rifs imho
                  also at 350fps on the nail it still manages to out range most people and due to compresional trigger(no fire selector) you can pop out single shot and run straight to full auto if things get hot.

Comment

^ What he said. Nomatter what airsoft weapons I use, I always end up back on AUG's. They are the daddy of versatility.

Comment

TM PSG-1 is my recommendation. I have one, if you want more about it then PM me

Comment

Could anyone see potential in a SCAR as a sniper, you know with the 527mm barrel and say a stronger spring installed?

what kind of range, accuarcy would that have?

olly

Comment

Yea there has been a scar sniper on here some where it was beasty

Comment

My SPR when its done:P
                            im not sure bout best on the market, but if you fine tune em yourself they can be pretty good.

scar! no way hosay! not for sniping anyway! maybe the one shadow has is niceish but other than that, dont like em!

Comment

Most AEG's are pretty much the same. If you're absolutely heading for the best of the best, here's a list of guns I'd consider:-
                              TM/G&P M14 -for hop up
                              ICS M4 -for hop, split gearbox, and spring release
                              RS SVD -for the out the box performance, if you manage to hit lighters at 30m with any AEG, show me
                              Pro-win M4 - great air seal, spring release, fine hop up.
                              sigpic
                              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jaskin1992 Find out more about jaskin1992
                              Working...
                              X