• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best AEG sniper?

Dope on a rope are you kidding the ics hop on m4s is shoddy as anything

Comment

I'm quite serious. The hop up design is a massive improvement on normal M4 hop ups. It may not be the best rubber, or out of the box performance, but with some tinkering, I'd much prefer and ICS m4 hop to a TM, CA or G&P. The drum type hop up distributes the pressure in such a way, that it will not act on the hop adjustment dial. The TM designed hop, allows the pressure of the BB to unwind the hop up. At low power, with light ammo, this doesn't happen. At high power, with heavy ammo, it's almost unavoidable. With the ICS M4 it will never happen.

The curiosity here is, I don't like ICS as a brand. They just annoy me. But the design is rather good, and the QC is of a good standard now. I also know how to modify enough things that I'd be happy to own an ICS M4 and be able to make it an effective skirmish weapon at 425fps.

Just my opinon though.
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Best AEG sniper? (2)

Which out of the three guns below would you choose to use as a sniper and why? Considering the gun would be at about 350 fps.

M14
        SPR
        SR-25

look forward to seeing what people think :D

Comment

Re: Best AEG sniper? (2)

sr25 or spr, as i use MARPAT and marines use em, and there dang shexy
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Parky
          Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

USMC use the m110 SAS, so your closest bet is the sr25, SPR's mod0s are USN and Mod1 are Army SF.

best aeg sniper, M21.

Comment

SR25 much better iva has the SPR dont rate them much

Comment

usmc scout snipers use the M40a1 ,still , but according to the SAM-R project, the better marks man in the squad is issued a m16 design base sniper rifle but in 7.62 mm round,which in the airsoft equivilent is the Sr 25,
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Parky
                Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

M14 has legendary hop up which is what you need for overall range. Sure brute force FPS will give you range but a good hop-up (which armalites lack) is more important.
                  SAVE OUR SPORT
                  http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

whats a prowin m4 i not seen those before?
                    any marui gun is a good sniper gun base the m14 is a good one. just avoid g&p and ics cause they got real ****** hops
                    Last edited by sj_asc; 2 July, 2009, 12:05. Reason: Language - There are minors viewing these boards!

Comment

at my site if you adjust the fire selector so its only Semi-auto you can have 400fps.. tuned correctly surely this would make a huge difference over 325?

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

probs sounds daft but ive heard a number of things bout this but whats the actual difference between the m14 and m21?

Comment

Unfortunately your going to spend alot of money to get a good sniper spring, electric or gas so your best bet is on a TM M14 with a systema 6.03 Tightbore dude, worth every penny trust me.
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                            probs sounds daft but ive heard a number of things bout this but whats the actual difference between the m14 and m21?
                            the M21 basically IS an m14

it is just a sniper variant of the m14 - fitted with a scope and better ammo and fixed to semi auto
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

TM m14 hands down :D

Followed by the TM psg-1 (only because I own one just like billy)

There is now a proper sniper vairient of the scar out now called the scar ssr.

Comment

^ yes metal that scar SSR is gorgeous when fitted with a chunky bipod and massively huge scope
                                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jaskin1992 Find out more about jaskin1992
                                Working...
                                X