Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What would you like to see at an airsoft site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you like to see at an airsoft site?

im talking facilities, buildings, themes anything!

would you like to see more cqb in a woodland site? (maybe help you get some use out of that hard earned side arm?)
    perhaps you would like some more highspots? giving the sniper the advantage?
    anything?
    what would you like?
    Signature Removed

Re: What would you like to see at an airsoft site?

highspots looking down on villiages etc, sort of like a scene out of band of brothers, tanks laying around blown up, more like a battle scene!

I dunno maybe even blood and guts everywhere.... us airsofters do go on about realism!
    sigpic

Comment

more pyro! simulated airstikes etc

Comment

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there needs to be things on fire, and smoke, and alot of it, like an old car or something, obviously controlable lol, that would be the best thing ever, i would like to see sites that replicate a warzone, destroyed buildings, rubble, fox holes etc, sites are just too clean and simple haha, i need destruction lol, i would pay more if a site had that, but these damn saftey laws stop people from having fun

Comment

Something to add to the experience, you know a klaxon and flashing amber lights in a cqb environment, maybe speakers dotted around a woodland site with the sound of Helicopters or explosions. :D

Comment

Multi-storied buildings in woodland sites. Like actual forts, maybe small killhouse on the ground floor as you enter. Just stuff to generally mix it up. Trenches are always good. Sandbags and such for atmosphere work a treat.

Marshals who aren't scared to throw in smoke to help the game flow and also porvide some atmosphere also makes a good site, for me at least.
            Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

Originally posted by random-guy View Post
              FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there needs to be things on fire, and smoke, and alot of it, like an old car or something, obviously controlable lol, that would be the best thing ever, i would like to see sites that replicate a warzone, destroyed buildings, rubble, fox holes etc, sites are just too clean and simple haha, i need destruction lol, i would pay more if a site had that, but these damn saftey laws stop people from having fun
              +1 to that!!!

Comment

DRAMATIC MUSIC WHEN YOU GET INTO A FIRE FIGHT!

but on a serious note cqb sites in essex in general

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
                  DRAMATIC MUSIC WHEN YOU GET INTO A FIRE FIGHT!

but on a serious note cqb sites in essex in general
                  Ive heard there is a new cqb sight opening near Rayleigh soon

Comment

Id love some thing like the German village at epynt Welsh milarty ranges Google should show some pic but in short its a replica German village with destroyed tanks dotted every where

Comment

Being a sniper I would love more higher land, and as already said above higher land looking down onto a village would be amazing!

Comment

In a woodland sight I would be really happy with a trench system, even if "only" mid chest in height.

If you watch Scoutthedoggie's some of the sites he films at have rivers flowing through them which are awesome. Just stuff to mix it up a bit, most games seems to be the same field with either a bunker or village sitting in it.

Heaven would be a skirmish site with Bocage like pathways/roads and a brecourt manor style emplacement.
                        Last edited by Fuzzy; 22 March, 2011, 20:16.

Comment

more smoke and flashbangs (REAL ONES NOT THE PUSSY ONES)

Comment

Just another quick thought, it isn't something you can install/make but an airsoft site with hills in general would be awesome.

Comment

some tanks n helis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Major just loving airsoft. Find out more about Major
                              Working...
                              X