Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What would you like to see at an airsoft site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you like to see at an airsoft site?

Naked women
    Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

Originally posted by Operator_Jester View Post
      Just some burnt up, smashed up cars/jeeps dotted about the place.....think some well placed wrecks would add to gz but I dont think they can do that
      definitely plus one to that. old vans/buses/containers etc would be pretty good.
      Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

Originally posted by bill1310 View Post
        more smoke and flashbangs (REAL ONES NOT THE PUSSY ONES)
        thats the puppy! i second that

Comment

The problem being only a small number of Air soft sites are dedicated specifically to that purpose. The idea being cost savings for multiple uses can be passed on to the consumer.

Therefore having burnt out cars/trucks on a 4x4 driving range would raise a few eyebrows :D
          Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
            I reckon a few RPGs on wires would be cool... Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZT6H...tailpage#t=45s

If you ever get the opportunity, come to South West Wargames, we use these quite regularly. Last couple of games Ive played with them the objective has been to use one of those, capture it and use it to blow up an ammo dump (consisting of several maroons, bags of petrol and boxes of pyro, makes a hellovabang, and the fireball at a night game looks cool too! :D )

Id like to see more CQB sites, theres really not enough down here, woodland it boring me. Id like to try places like the Mall, the Bristol Courthouses etc for some more intense up close and personal action. Sadly the only decent CQB site within a reasonable distance of me has been mostly closed down by Health and Safety killjoys. Just because one player decided to climb up a demon drop slide, despite marshalls clearly saying its derelict and off limits, then fell through the rotting floor, bugger spoiled it for all of us D:

Comment

Got to be quadbikes for that Battlefield experience!
              How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
              Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
              And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

Nah your too vunreble on quads in that game, I snipe people off them all the time.

It's all about the jeep type thing with heavy mg+full auto grenade launcher.

A willis jeep limited to 10mph would be cool ^^

Comment

our version of cqb city but bigger and better obviously :D
                  Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

I site with varying terrain, CQB/Woodland, which incorporates use of vehicles. Have never been to a site which uses them yet. Oh, trenches, Bunkers and static mg emplacements.

Comment

I'd love a CQB site like a office block or something which is fully operational. You know, desks, computers, chairs, paperwork everywhere. working lifts and esculators etc. You know what i'm on about a proper RL environment! That would kick ass! Maybe even a sexy secretary in an office or 2 lol or panic'd employees running about. Yeah going a bit far but would still be awesome lol.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                      Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                      UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

Sexy secretary in distriss eh? I hear they get quite horny....

Comment

You know what they say about women after high stress situations lol...

Comment

Angry and Sweaty?

Comment

Yeah unfortunatley...
                              Unless ur Bond or some action hero which usually leads to an instant sex situation. But for the rest of us its nagging and complaining.
                              Ahhh well, the dream will live on.

Comment

He does live the life doesn't he.... I personally wouldn't mind being pretty much immortal and buckets of Halle Berry...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Major just loving airsoft. Find out more about Major
                                Working...
                                X